𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚕𝚎 𝙸𝚗 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚎 :jaylln

This is another jayllnn but it's not gonna be like a part two just a separate one.

Jay POV
He is the reason I will never love again, he is the reason I'm broken, he was my love until he found his.

I'm talking about my ex well we never dated it was just a friends with benefits type of thing. But I loved him like he was my boyfriend people would say cute couple each time we walked by and I would just smile but he would say were not a couple in a stern way.

But now I'm just the friend and he is in a real relationship he bought her a promise ring and that's when the string that held my heart up gave out now I have to be happy for her when in reality I'm broken. The worst part is she came in as a friend and I should've known from the first time he said I love you to her he was gonna forget about me. 

She's nice,smart, and the thing I hate most always fucking happy. I went over their house today to chill but when I opened the door I saw him propose I closed the door and ran down the street crying I heard him and her call out for me but I didn't stop till I got to a park now I'm sitting here on the bench crying.

"Hey are you ok. A stranger said coming up to me I know stranger danger but it felt comfortable.

"N-no. I was struggling to get my words out

"Take a deep breath and tell me what's wrong. He sat down beside me I saw his face he was beautiful he had an southern accent.

(Yooo someone tell me his @)

"W-well I h-had this friend and I really loved them and I g-guess they played me and they found someone they proposed and i-. I started crying again

"It's okay. He pulled me into a hug he was so warm so comfortable it felt like I have known him forever.

"I'm sorry I'm a mess. I said trying to force myself to pull away.

"Did you walk here.

"Yes. I was still sniffling

"Do you have a car or.

"I have a car it's at the place I walked from.

"We don't have to go back there if you don't want I'll take you home.

"We can go back I don't want you to leave your car here.

"How about I drive you to your car and I trail you to your house to make sure you get home safe.he said smiling.

"Ok.

We drove back to Chris House yes Chris the car ride was silent but a comfortable silence.

There I said pointing to the house he pulled over and we both got out I had to go back in because I dropped my keys when I started crying. We walked to the door and Chris opened it.

"Jay I want to say about earlier I-

"Baby who's at the door. His girlfriend Kate said.

"Jay. He said looking back at her.

By now zae yes his name is zae. He was holding my hand and squeezing it like he was saying I was the only thing holding I'm back from pouncing.

"Jay I.

"No it's fine I just came to get my key and go home.

Kate handed me my key well more of a forceful way she was looking at Zae the whole time with lust in her eyes when she stepped back she was still looking at him which made me mad like you got a man.

"Why she staring at me like that. Zae whispered in my ear.

"Tell then. I said looking up at him and smiling

"Anyway good night. I said leading zae and I down the drive Kate was waving her hand trying to show off that small as ring like damn can't get some better.

I drove home with zae right behind me I don't believe in love at first sight but i think I found it. We pulled up to my house he walked me to my door and gave me his phone number. All I can say is He Was My Miracle In Disguise.

Stay fruity🌈🌈🌈