𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐤×𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨

I know y'all bout to be like Laila he is not cute so go on with shit but.

Ever since tay been in jail and he got a lil chubby he got a bit cuter I don't care I don't care.

But bitch y'all talk bout some hot boy, hot girl summer I'm talm bout staying in my ac filled room watching SpongeBob and Netflix.

It feel like the devil set his whole ass on the earth but I need a wattpad bestie because I get a lil lonely😭😭 I'll be fine..

Tay pov
"So today I'm going to be pranking tyquian by saying I'm wearing another nigga boxers he gon get mad but that's the point so ima change and I'll see y'all downstairs.

I cut the camera and grabbed the unbranded boxers they were hella hard to open and that shit started to annoy me I grabbed some scissors and cut it open I pulled out a neon green pair.

I put them on they fit a little tight which made my ass pop out I'm just- just thiqq for myself sometimes (think of him using a sad voice).

I set the camera up in the living room I put it on the top shelf. "Ok guys don't mind me being short put I think he just pulled up- oh shit he coming in. I went and sat on the couch.

I was wearing a T-shirt that said #freemelly till that shit backwards.

"Hey baby. Tyquian said kissing me on my cheek. "I got us food. He walked in the kitchen and I went right behind him. I set a camera up in there too and the room.

"Aww you got me burger King you did listen. I opened the and grabbed some fries and a whopper. I dropped a straw and bent over to get it when I felt a harsh smack to my ass.

"Oww ty that hurt. I rubbed my but while ty chuckled I took a bite of my fries. I felt ty looking at my ass staring daggers.

"Taymor who underwear is that. His voice was deeper than usual. "There yours the fuck you mean. I walked over to him and took a sip of his drink."I don't fucking wear off brand shit. He took his drink back and set it beside him.

"So either you gon tell me who fucking shit you wearing or shit bout to pop off. He pushed me to a wall then put both of his hands on each side of my head.

"There fucking yours. I raised my eyebrows at his calmness.

"What nigga you fucking with got you wearing his shit huh tell me. "You really wanna know. I got out of his hold and went back to eating my burger.

"What the fuck you think I'm asking for. He had some attitude in his voice which mad me scared. "Don't get slapped and there Bryson's. I mumbled Bryson name. "So you fucking mean to tell me you fucking with the homie choppa now.

"What if I let Janice hit."when I see Janice it's in sight and that's on period try me tyquian I'll have both of you in a grave."See how mad you got now you see how I feel you know what fuck it. He went up stairs and I followed him.

He grabbed his duffle bag and put some clothes in it he walked downstairs and out the door me close behind.

"And where the fuck is you going. I grabbed the camera from the room.

"To fuck on some big booty hoes. He put the duffel bag in the car and started walking to his side.

"So you really gon do that shit over a fucking prank. "This shit not a fucking prank you just got the camera to cover up. He got in and I walked over the car. "Yo get the fuck out its a fucking prank.

He put his middle finger up and bagged the Benz out the drive way I turnt the camera to face me.

"Y'all he really just fucking left. My mouth was open to a shocked looked. "Okay so ima try and call him to tell him to come back and look at the footage I'll be back guys.

Some time later
I tried calling him texting but he didn't answer it worried me I set the camera to give them the feed back.

"So I haven't heard from him and I don't know what he could possibly be doing. I sniffled as almost I was about to cry."Umm I would've never did the prank if I knew this was the outcome. I sniffled again I heard keys jiggle and the door open.

"Tyquian I'm sorry it was a prank I'll show you the footage and all I'm so- he came and kissed me before I could get the words out he picked me up and took us to the bedroom.

I edited and uploaded the video it got a lot of views people where say tyquian really do love me and if it was them they would've been in jail.

The end

Okay hoes I feel like y'all don't fuck with this book. I might unpublish this ion know yet. Not proof-read