Chapter 6

-=Harry's POV=-

Will walks away from the painting and to the sitting room with Nico beside him, then Hermione walks out with Ron the other way, into the dining room, probably to call another order meeting. I decide to follow Will and Nico again, but then I hear a new voice.

"Will, what the Hades. You were supposed to be here ten minutes ago." Wouldn't that be, like, five in the morning in America?

"Yeah, Kayla, I know, but some things came up."

"Things came up? I don't care. You're the best healer in our cabin and a kid just came here without an eye. We need you." Wait. A kid just lost an eye?

"Kayla, just do your best. You're dad's favourite, remember?"

"I'm no-" Will cuts her off by swiping a hand through the image.

I clear my throat.

"Um, can I come in?"

"Oh, sure!" Will says, "Did you hear all of that?"

"Yeah, you said that the both of you don't have magic."

"We don't, it's just something Will and I can do."

"It's magic."

Will seems uncomfortable, so I change the subject, since the reason they kept their magic a secret was because they didn't trust us, obviously.

"So, who was that?"

"My sister, Kayla." Will answers shortly.

"I heard that voice before, is she famous or something?"

"Uh, yeah, a year or so ago she was in the summer Olympics, she won a gold in archery."

"oh, okay, so, who is your dad?" I ask, might as well try again.

"Like I said, even if I wanted to, I couldn't without putting Nico and I at risk, mostly me though, since hurting Nico would probably start the next world war." What?

"Okaaay."

There was knocking on the door and I heard Hermione say, "Harry, Professor McGonagall is here, she was able to get the Veritaserum from the ministry. The ministry sent a judge, too."

-=Will's POV=-

"I don't trust that girl." Nico says as Harry leaves.

"Yeah, they're up to something." Nico nodded and looked at the wall design, but it wasn't a wall design, it was a family tree. I don't know how I missed it, but it was clear as day. Nico walked toward it.

"Look, Will, it's you." He points to a picture and, yeah, it was me. The picture was old, probably from right after the titan war, right after I became counsellor. I could still see the stains on the jeans I had been wearing.

"How did they get this picture?" I ask no one in particular.

"I don't know, magic?" Nico answers.

I look up the tree and see my mom's name, but her picture is gone, where it should've been on the wall was burnt. My father's name wasn't there, only 'unknown'. Wait. How am I reading tis so well?

I gasp. The writing had changed into ancient Greek.

Before I could point this out to Nico there was a knock on the door and a new voice said,

Will, please come with me."

Sorry, but I may not update much for a few weeks, but I WILL still update. I am NOT stopping this story. Thanks for reading!