chapter 7

Previously on life of a true gangsta::  "you must be kray kray if you think you can put yo hands on me fuck you thought" I said through clenched teeth.

Carson pov

"Aye man let me go " the man yelled i heard footsteps behind me I turned around to see the othe men that was with him "come closer and ill blow dis bitch head off" I yelled turning him around to face the men "fuck you bitch" one men said holding his gun up *BOW BOW BOW* three gun shots went off  I looked to see the man drop to the ground and blood pouring from his body I looked up an saw jayden standing their having a war with the men he looked at me and his eyes got buck wide  "watch out" *BOW BOW* and last thing I remember is a sharp pain going throuh my sholder and my arm I droped to the ground and I blacked out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to a dim light I looked around the white room and saw jayden sitting in a chair on his phone I looked around once more to see that I'm inside a hospital I tried to move but it hurts I grunted which made jayden looked up he rushed by me "aye ma you got to stay still or its gone hurt" he said softly gently pushing me back down "how you feeling ma" I licked my lips since my lips were crusty "better" I moved my arm which had a white cast on it "shit that hurt" I said leaning my head back on the soft pillow showing the date on my neck "what that mean" I looked at him in confusion " the numbers on your neck" I leaned back down and stared at the ceiling " its the date my mom died" I said showing no emotion at all but really I really want to cry "how did she die" I stared at the ceiling remembering how she were murdered " they were in a gang the one I'm in now she were murdured I could still here her screaming and begging for mercy to keep me alive that was the first time I cried I promised to never shed a tear anymore no matter what it was or what I did I could feel my eyes start to water I squeezed my eyes shut I felt soft lips on my neck kissing my tattoo "I'm showing respect"he mummbled on my neck he trailed kisses up my jaw line now kissing my lips our lips moved in sync he licked my n lips for entrance this time I gave it to I'm he stuck his toung down my throat I smiled our toungs were kinda having a war which he won  he pulled apart and looked at me "ill hold you down trust me I got yo back" I smiled and looked at him " under one condition ...." I raised my eyebrow " will you be my girlfriend"

#######$$

Lisen to the song ^^^^^^

I think I like this chapter better but that's just my opinion . What's yours?

Thanx for reading

Ill get back to ya just...

Comment

Vote♥♡♥♡♥♡