0.1

Danny sat in the back of the room like she always did on a regular weekday. She unzipped her book bag, pulled out two pencils a sharpie and her art notebook. It wasn't art class. She was in science, first period. The one period Rebecca tried her hardest to put her down in. Danny was hard to get a reaction out of. She was so dead on the inside people started to believe the same about her on the outside.

"You're near my seat fatass." Rebecca said.

"I'm near everyone's seat." Danny laughed back.

"Yeah I know, because your fat." Rebecca said as she swiped everything off of Danny's desk. Danny slowly picked it up rethinking every word Rebecca called her.

Fatass

Fat

Fat

Fat

Fat

Fat

The words were pounding in her head.

Fat

Fat

Fat

Fat

But she wasn't...

She was just a small child forgotten in the sense of grief and dispute. Danny left school after that period.

Running through the halls to avoid getting bombarded by books and markers and paper airplanes.

she ran, not home but to a meadow filled with flowers of all sorts from tulips to daffodils. she laid there and cried as the salty droplets slipped down the sides of her head left and right they were falling. she didn't make a single sound, but someone els did.