Jason brewer

I watch from across the room how Rebecca burks terrorized Danny, regretting it I just sat there scratching at the cuts on my wrist. "Your near my seat" Rebecca said "I'm near everyone's seat" Danny laughed. Man I loved her laugh, she never does it anymore.

Now when she laughs it's just a cold chuckle like broken glass. But I still loved her. She was beautiful. Beautifully broken, and everyone knew it. Hell, even she knew it. When Rebecca threw her things off her desk I wanted to go help but a hand on my shoulder told me not to. Jack, he was the "nerd" my best friend actually. He helped me get through suicidal thoughts.

He saved me from myself but it's gotten worst and he has no clue. I don't plan on telling him ether.

The bell rang and I got up to go say something to Danny ,I have no idea were this sudden burst of confidence came from but it was there and it went away as soon and she ran past me. all I got was a quick swift of her perfume, it smelled of cupcakes and sex. A peculiar smell I know but Ive grown found of it.

I chased after her not know what I was getting myself into. She ran past the street where her house was and into a field of flowers. I watched her lay there as the sparkling droplets spilled from her eyes. I saw as the sun made them glisten like little stars on her face. I started to walk forward wanting to comfort her but I stepped on a stick SNAP (fuck). She popped right up and looked around. "Hello?" I didn't answer. She stood now dusting the dirt and pollen off of her ripped skinny jeans. "Who the fuck is there?!" I came out from behind my bush scared at what she might do to me. "h..hi." (fuck. I sound like a broken record) "oh..hi" she said "my na- well I'll tell you my name later. What's your name?" I said while smiling at her.She giggled "I'm Danny Merazo." she said while holding her hand out for me to shake. I was just about to take it when she looked at me query. "a-aren't you in my science class?" she asked. I quickly nodded my head yes. She looked down at her shoes as a tear slid down her rosy red cheek. I gave her a small smile. I was about to hold her hand but my anxiety blew up and I just awkwardly walked away. Danny look at me and smiled. Even with tear filled eyes she still managed to smile her broken smile.