0.4

DANNY'S POINT OF VIEW

The darkness overwhelmed me..and then I saw him, Jason. He was in a medow of flowers quit similar to the ones from earlier but more beautiful and alive, I wanted to be with him, I wanted him here. But what did I know? I was probably dead anyway. ...nobody wants a broken girl to begin with.

I woke up to a terrible smell of pasts and clean. Something I haven't smelled in a while. I was in a gown and the whole room was white. I pressed the red button next to my bed. "call?" I whispered to myself. "yeah, call." a voice said. "who is that?" I asked. "me you jack, ya know you don't get your own room." he laughed. He was a tall boy, with blond long flippy hair beautiful blue eyes and a perfect smile. "hi, I'm Tyler." he said holding out his hand for me to shake. "I'm um I'm" I studdered. Tyler smiled. " you sure like smiling don't you?" I asked with a smirk in my face. "well yeah. If you don't have anything to smile about, whats life worth living?" he said. I looked down and twiddled my thumbs. "hey, dont be sad Danny. I was just like you once..I hated life, so I tried to end mine. But trust me, that's not the way to go." he spoke calmly. "h-how did you know my name?" I asked. The boy blushed, "it's kind of on your wrist band." he said scratching the back of his neck. " oh. Right." I said. I face palmed myself and then looked around. "Wow this room sucks dick" I said. "we don't appreciate that language younge lady." a woman in blue said. "sorry mam" I said shocked. When the woman left me and Tyler started talking again. I asked him questions about his life and I dodged all of his questions about my life. Turns out he lives with his mom, has three sisters, and apparently is the baby. He got depression from a break up and bullying in middle school. Tried to take his life in tenth grade and is now on antidepressants everyday. He give me a little hope to be honest.

"So, What should our nickname be?" he asked shining his beautiful smile. " what do you mean?" I questioned.

"Our best friend name silly" he said while sitting cross legged and clapping his hands like a girl. "well how about ninjas?" I said. "no thats to lame." "how about squirts?!" he beamed. "no." "defiantly not." I said. "well, how about broken buddies?" I asked with a smile. A real smile this time, and not a fake one. "perfect." he said and hugged me.

He didn't leg go for a while. "Tyler, what are you doing?" I asked. He answered softly "seeing that if I hug you tight enuf all of your broken pieces will mend together again." he said now looking at me with a sad smile. "Tyler, I can't be fixed, I'm far to broken.." I said looking away from him. Tyler just got up, kissed my forehead and then went back to his side of the room.

I regret it.