2. His Father is too beautiful

He wore the popular clothes of the nobles with the double-row gold buttons made him look very spirited. The black trousers wrapped his slender legs, and even when he jumped down, he could even see the muscles under the clothes. His hair is linen, his face is white, his facial features are deep and beautiful. Although he was still childish, his tall and slender figure had made him initially charming alpha.

"It is Prince Angus! So handsome." Several omegas who were registration have not yet left have covered their mouths in marveling.

The seniors immediately walked over and tried to maintain their demeanor. "You can go there, the place where the alpha is admission."

"..." Angus was embarrassed for a moment, but then he said with a face. "Of course I know, I just came over for inspection. There are too many alphas this year, and I am worried that there will be an accident."

The senior said with respect: "His Highness has bothered."

"Oh." Angus snorted.

Cyril saw the red tip of his ear.

Since he was going to school, Huai Wen said something about Angus and put his photos on the table inadvertently. Therefore, Cyril knew that His Highness was not old, but his temper was not small. Today, he does not seem to be a grumpy person.

Since he came to inspect, he can't just show it away. Angus walked over and asked a few words about with a few omegas. Cyril saw that he didn't pay attention to him, so he called Ouwen to go back to the dormitory.

Who knows that just stepping, he heard Angus call him: "Hey, black hair omega, what is your name?"

Cyril stopped and turned. He said, "His Royal Highness, I am Cyril."

"Cyril?" Angus's look suddenly changed and the doubt added a sentence, "Cyril Evan?"

"Yes."

"Hey, are you Cyril?" Angus frowned, looking up and down at him before saying, "Not so good, you are dull and dry, don't even have a flesh. It is not good to raise at a glance."

Cyril took a breath and quickly calmed down. He smiled. "That's really embarrassing. It hurts to say that I am an eyesore of His Royal Highness." He thought, I will not go with you, I will not care for you... Ah, who wants to have a baby!

Angus heard the irony in Cyril's words. He naturally couldn't resist it. He lifted his chin and said with pride: "If you know that you are not good, don't appear in front of me, so as not to ruin the mood of your Highness."

"As you wish." Cyril performed a perfect omega etiquette and then said, "Then I will leave immediately, please take your time."

Finish, he turn and leave. There is nothing to be considered with this little boy, and it is in the second phase at first glance.

Angus felt that he was being despised, and he was very mad but he wanted to say something. He felt that he did not meet his privileged prince status. With such hesitation, Cyril had gone far and Angus was even more mad.

Although everyone in the room is not clear, but still know that the prince is not pleasing to the eye of an omega called Cyril. Does that mean that there is one less competitor? The omega heart on the side was a little happy.

Cyril walked slowly along the pointing sign while observing the place of the college.

The Helenian Imperial College is worthy of its name. The entire school's architecture reveals a sense of grandeur and history. The transparent protective cover completely covers the sky above the school. It can also be blocked when the particle storm strikes and it would not harmed them.