3. A Small Farce

The father and the son talked for a while, then Cyril saw his father raise his hand to unbutton the top of the shirt. He was a little stunned and swallow his saliva after seeing the small piece of meat. Afraid of being discovered by his father, Cyril quickly found a topic and asked: "Daddy seems to have meetings lately. Is there any big thing to happen?"

Muze's face still has no expression, just nodded: "It's something, but it will soon be fruitful."

"Well, that's good, Daddy should take care of yourself."

Muze decided to look at Cyril in the light curtain, the twilight warmed up and he smiled slightly: "Well, you too, my Cyril."

Turning off the communication device, Cyril, who was red-faced, felt a little hot. He raised his hand and made a fan for a few times before he felt better. While annoyed by his Old Father for being a seductress, he opened the mail on his head.

About the introduction of the school, Cyril had learned about it before, and turned it off after a brief review.

When opening the curriculum, Cyril still had some expectations but when he saw it, he suddenly wanted to lift the table.

"Music Appreciation", "Flower Art", "Culinary Culture", even the "How to Attract the Best Alpha" and "Pregnancy Knowledge Lecture" what is going on here?! Is such a straightforward course really suitable for teaching minors?

Cyril has expressed doubts about the morals of the Imperial College of Helenian, but when he saw the following extracurricular activities, he realized that they did not have any morals at all -- "Picnic with Alpha", "Participate in mech competition with alpha", "Attend the confession event planned by alpha"...why isn't there a "night with alpha"? Bad review!

Cyril doesn't want to talk anymore, he just wants to know if it's too late to ask his dad to come forward and apply for withdrawal?

Ouwen had cleared the room and stood in front of Cyril and waited for the next instruction. Cyril was feeling down at this moment and had nothing to do, so he put him to sleep.

The supporting textbooks and learning light brains are also neatly placed in the dormitory, but Cyril really does not want to be embarrassed, so he left them there.

After climbing to bed, Cyril went to the virtual net for a while. He found it meaningless and retired.

Lying for a while, he gradually became sleepy. He remembered that he was awakened by Huai Wen early this morning. I should make up for it, so he closed his eyes and slept in a while.

After he wake up, Cyril felt hungry, touching his stomach and licking his mouth. He wake up Ouwen and asked him to bring some snacks to eat. His cooking is limited to pouring oil, stir-fry and putting salt on the pot, so the taste is really unflattering, and he does not want to torture his poor stomach.

After eating a full meal, it's almost time for lunch, so Cyril took a general-purpose chip and went out.

There are two canteens in the o area. At this time, meals have started to be served. Cyril bought a set of meals, which tasted good, and couldn't help but be happy.

After the meal, Cyril began to wander around the place. He unconsciously walked along the stone road to the edge of the protective cover. Just about to go back, he saw a burst of shouts in the crowd around him.

Cyril walked curiously, and a few alphas suddenly lighted up but they didn't make any excessive moves. They just surrounded Cyril and spontaneously explained to him what had just happened.

"It's not something else, it's an omega who is going to confess on Prince Angus." After he finished speaking. He quickly started to introduce himself. "I am Pei La, a mech and a new student. Omega, can I know your name?"