7. Xiao Shou* wants to Invest

*Little Bottom (slang)

Because Muze had called in advance, the adjutant arrived quickly, but the adjutant was replaced by Huai Wen.

Cyril looked at Huai Wen with a cold face, stood still and refused to get on the car.

Huai Wen also wore a military uniform, but he really did not have the temperament of a soldier. He was more like a businessman, sly and cunning.

He smiled and said: "Wood[1] has something to do temporarily. So he let me come for him. Cyril, I'm good at driving, you don't have to worry so much."

[1]name of the soldier/driver

Cyril knew that he could never defeat the old fox when it came to mind, but he really does not want to see him. He said to Muze: "I don't want to take a car, do you want to do a public suspension car with me?"

When the words fell, Cyril and Huai Wen both looked at Muze.

Muze looked cold. He has always been like this, so people can't guess his emotions. He frowned and looked at Huai Wen and said, "You go back first, I will send Cyril back to school."

"General, I..." When Huai Wen was about to speak, Muze raised his hand and interrupted: "This is an order."

Huaiwen was somewhat unbelievable, but in the end he shook his fist slightly and raised his hand to salute: "Yes, general."

Although Muze let him go, but Huai Wen did not dare to let the generals do public suspension vehicles, so he had to go by himself.

After he left, Cyril was happy, he wanted to chase his dad but he had to pass him first!

Muze looked helplessly at Cyril, who was stuffing things in the car and spoiled way: "Are you satisfied?"

Cyril was putting his clothes on the back seat with his buttocks and when he heard him. He leaned out of the car, he made a military salute and gave a bright smile: "Yes, general daren [2]!"

[2]dàren noun : Your Excellency; His Excellency

It stands to reason that Huai Wen is actually a good person. Although he is beta and the gene is good. He was born as aristocrats, many alpha in the military are not able to marry an omega and this idea is working on his mind but Cyril does not like him. Don't like that he has an attempt on his father and he always felt that he had a full of wicked ideas.

Muze personally drove the car and sent Cyril back safely to the school, all the way to the door of the dormitory in District O. Cyril wore the new clothes he had just bought. Although he regretted that his Father had changed back to military uniform but today he swindle in the end.

"Goodbye, Dad." Cyril waved at Muze.

"En, goodbye."

Seeing that Muze's car was gone, Cyril turned and walked toward the entrance of the protective cover, but suddenly a familiar voice came from behind. Cyril, who had a good memory, recognized it as Geji.

Cyril turned, and it turned out to be Geji, with a tall alpha with blond hair and blue eyes beside him.

"Geji!" Cyril suddenly said.

Geji was startled. He followed the voice and found it was Cyril. Then he was relieved: "Cyril, where have you been?"

"I bought some clothes with my dad." Cyril walked over to Geji and smirked. "What did you do, who is this, why don't you introduce him?"

Geji blushed and took the Alpha's hand around him, saying: "Cyril, this is Andrew, he's my... He's my..." Something behind it can't be said.

"Hello Cyril, I am Geji's partner, Andrew." Andrew greeted Cyril.