class president

3rd pov

Two days pass and Hieko was asleep on his desk while others were talking and doing last minute homework that they forgot." Ok class we must do something important now " this made Hieko open one eye even if it was half while everyone else was thinking it was going to be a test. "You must pick a Class president." With that Aizawa went back to his sleeping bag and Hieko close his eye and sleep while everyone one was thinking 'it's something normal!' and so came chaos everyone was shouting pick me or it should be me and putting there hand up but then "silence everyone we should do this by election!" Even though his hand was the highest. "But won't everyone vote themselves?" Said Mina "Then we can't vote for themselves." Iida retorted " But we barely know each other." Said tsu "while have any other ways?" "No" "Okay sensei is this ok?" Asked "Sure just get it over with." Aizawa mumbled out. Okay everyone get your votes in this box."

"Okay votes are in" the bored showed equal amount for Midorya and Hieko while second was Momo the Jirou in third."M-ME" squeaked out Midorya "OK WHO VOTED FOR SHITTY DEKU!!!" Uraraka was looking away whistling while other to was looking away and Hieko looked at the bored in amusement then spoke up "What are we going to do it's a tie Midorya." While turning towards Midorya. "I say to speeches!" Shouted Mina Hieko hummed in acknowledgement before asking Midorya who just said "I withdraw." "Ok our new pres and vice walk towards the front." They walk to the front and Hieko talks first "First thank you for who ever voted for me and as my first command as president I call Iida up hear." Iida was confused but walked up "Ok Iida everyone knows people need two hands right" Hieko started in which Iida nodded " And Momo is my right hand and now I want you to be my left hand my dominant hand so I ask your president want you as my left hand Tenya Iida." Everyone heard it and  was surprised at the sudden speech and happy for Iida while Momo and Bakugou felt a bit betrayed by the speech while Daniel knew he was up to something and the man of the hour felt like he was being knighted by the king so he said answered by saying "I will be honoured by being your left hand Suzuki-san." Hieko gave a soft smile and nodded before saying " Ok Iida and Momo will do the paper work and if you need something come talk to me and that's all thank you!" Everyone was shocked and scared that their president manipulated Iida into doing his paper work while Bakugou was now felt less betrayed and Daniel was smiling knowing he was right and poor Iida was still excited about his job and shouted "I will do my best!" "Good because you two are the only ones I trust with your intelligence, determination and work ethic that will do a great job." He said with the most kindest smile possible which made all the girls heart smile and burn determination in the two eyes of Momo and Iida who now both bowed and shout "We will do our best!" which came a revelation to everyone that he manipulated both of the smartest students in the class which made them all think ' dame he's the devil' The bell rang after that and they went to lunch.

In the lunchroom
At Midorya's table

Sitting there was Midorya, Iida and Uraraka was eating there receptive lunch then Uraraka brought up Hieko "He totally manipulated you and Momo to do his paper work so he can sleep whole day!" "Suzuki-san would never do that he is our class president!" Iida retorted while chopping the air. Such a pure heart thought while looking at him in sympathy "hey Midorya what do you think of Suzuki?" Midorya looked surprised but then got nervous and said "I think he's strong and kind" this confused Uraraka who didn't have a good first encounter with the boy so she asked " Why we both didn't have good first impressions of him and you to Iida?" This made Iida remember the incident in the hall and Midorya the guy named Tobi. "It is true that we did not have the most pleasant first encounter both times but he seems to have forgot about that." "You met him twice?" "Yes he was walking to Midorya so I asked him if he was going to distract him he gave a glare and push my hand away and carry on walking." Iida confessed and Midorya piped in "He saw I was nervous and tried to cheer me up before the practical. He also saved me after I saved you." This made Uraraka feel guilty because she was going to save him but blue chains stopped him instead "and w-well he a-also gave m-me all h-his points w-which gave me t-the highest points." This confused her more "how did he give points when I couldn't" "he Is a recommended student" " then why was he there!"  Asked both Uraraka and Iida "why don't we just go ask him?" Midorya said and they all turned the 15 year-old table which consisted of him Sero, Denki, Kirishima , Daniel and Bakugou and the and the five was in a deep looking conversation while Bakugou was just listening then all of a sudden they burst into laughter so we looked at each other before nodding and standing up and walking over while Kirishima had Hieko in a lock and laughing with the latter doing the same.

Hieko's table

Hieko looked for a seat with Daniel and saw Bakugou munching his food at the back by the window so Hieko asked Daniel to order for the two witch got a nod in return and Daniel went to the line while Hieko walked to Bakugou. Once he got there he sat across Bakugou who shot his head up and glared at the former who just smiled in return and said "Jeez if looks could kill, so how you bakie " this brought a vein on Bakugou "Shut it snow white and why you hear." Bakugou growled "Because we are friends." Hieko responded calmly then saw Kirishima and Denki looking for a seat so he waved at them Kirishima saw it first then waved back with his sharp toothy grin then came walking our way with Denki who followed suit and sat down "what's up Suzuki and Bakubro " call me Hieko please and I see you also have a nickname for Bakugou huh" The conversions went on and Daniel came back until Denki asked "so who you guys think the hottest is in the class?" He asked in a grin "for me it's Momo I mean look at those jugs" Denki stated "yeah true but for me its must be Mina for sure " Kirishima stated in which Denki nodded "true but imagine sex with her won't her acid burn your dick off" stated Hieko and made all of them finch and hold there dicks in fear even Bakugou. "While I would have to go with tsu she looks cute and has a long tongue if you know what im saying" said Daniel with a smirk which made three at the table but then turned serious. "Yeah but her eyes though they look like she's looking in my soul and I feel violated." Hieko stated but carried on " imagine waking up next to her and turn around and boom those eyes are looking at you!" This made everyone laugh for a minute and Kirishima put Hieko in a friendly lock then Midorya Iida and Uraraka came to the table and first to notice was Kirishima and asked "Oh hey you three why you hear" all the others looked at the new three and three at the table put on grim frowned that didn't go unnoticed by two of the newcomers but Iida talked first "sorry to intrude but we would like if we can ask Suzuki-san some questions." Then all of a sudden a blaring alarm rang out "CODE 3 PLEASE LEAVE THE SCHOOL IN A QUIET MANNER" all chaos ran out in seconds lucky Iida caught some and asked "It means that someone broke into the school" people ran like animals without heads but while working Hieko saw a sea of reporters so he asked Bakugou to make an explosion to catch the peoples attention so he gave a devilish smirk and nodded then shot a explosion up loud and big enough to stop people and look his way and they did so Hieko pointed at the window and shouted " IF YOU LOOK OUT THE WINDOW YOU WILL SEE ITS THE REPORTERS WHO WANT A STORY AND NOT SOME SHITTY VILLAIN!" Everyone looked out to see reporters and sigh in relief before walking to class.