A punch with worry

The look of pure shock on the classes most inocent student was pure bliss to Hieko who was laughing his ass off. 'y-you can't be serious Suzuki-san!' Hieko face changed in a instant from laughing into pure serious whitch shocked Midoriya 'Oh i'm dead serious Izuku, for some reason there is a market for bath water and with the sports festival just around the corner and if i sell it after said festival i can make a fortune.' while saying this he stond up from the bed and looked around the room for any of his uniform of anything. 'B-but what if they do something disgusting with it!' he exclaimed. Hieko found some casual clothes in the other chiair next to Midoriya and finished putting on his pants before turning to Midoriya with a sigh. ''I can't do anything about what they do with it after it's out of my hand's Izuku, '' with a sad sigh he stood up while Hieko put on his shirt that was just a plain white shirtt that just had the words 'HI.' ''Buuuuut if you can get the money to buy  all of 6L's of bath water then no one can do anything dirty to the water right.'' he said with a smirk when Midoriya steps came to a halt and turned around to face Hieko ''How much are you going to sell them each?'' ''oh im going too sell them from what place they get in the festival.'' it was the safest bet to go with at the moment.                                                          

''well off you go i will get you a search party for all our classmates houses.'' With that he put he's shoes on and stepped out and greeted with the rest of the class outside and Daniel also there and saw Hieko and shouted ''What are you a fucking idiot!'' while walking up too him and grabbed Hieko's shirt. ''did you want too fucking die there you bastard!'' Hieko frowned and grabbed  Daniel's shirt ''of cource I didint want too die! What did you expect me to do huh, just sit back and watch my teacher die!'' At this moment they were speaking english so most of the students didnt now what they were saying but knew the basics of the conversation ''Whoa guys  lets calm down.''   Kiri tried to calm down the situation but it did nothing as the two were still shouting until Daniel threw a punch into the face whitch made Hieko stop shocked and you could get crushed by the tense air.  Once Daniel actually knew what it did it was too late as Hieko speared him to the ground and gave a straght punch to the nose then a hook to the face and three more hooks left, right and one more left until Daniel fought back by switching position and he waws on top while HIeko at the bottom and Daniel started throwing punches but Hieko didnt stop and threw punches from the bottom but Daniel was doing more damage until Denki and Enjiro grabbed Daniel off Hieko and pulled him back but Daniel shot bones out his arms and back whitch made Denki let go and Enjiro hardern so it could not cut him and with a click of his tounge he stopped.  Hieko on the other hand was stil laying on the ground with a bleeding nose ''H-hey Hieko you ok?'' asked Mina checking  if he was ok. Hieko looked at her before stumbbling up and pushed her away with a 'tch' and walked away but first spat out some blood out.  

Daniel pushed out of Enjiro's grip and stumbbled abit ''What was that for Daniel!'' shouted Mina but he ignored her and kept walking away the oppisite direction of Hieko with a scowl on his face that also had a bleeding nose. ''No you don't you can't ingore me, why did you punch your best friend and our friend!'' exclamied Mina stepping infrontof him.He looked at her in the eyes before turning around but to come face to face with Jiro and the rest of the class behind her staring at him judgementilly at him whitch made him more pissed then he already was and made all ten fingers extend with sharp bones that could cut iron. ''Ay Daniel we don't want to fight all we want to know why you did it?" said Midoryia to Daniel who still kept it out and walked right threw them all ''come'' please'' we deserve to know!'' this went on until daniel snapped and shouted ''it's because im fucking worried!'' he shouted and gritted his teeth trying not to cry. ''Im worried dammit, my best friend for how many years almost died and had no reaction to it like it was normal and content with it!'' he was crying now but kept going ''Out for two days and acted like he has a cold! Like dam he almost died like, like what the hell, who does that!'' people all came around him with momo in frint and Daniel hugged her tight with all his friends around him he sniffed before thanking them ''it's alright and im sure Hieko-san is alright he's strong right.'' said momo calming him down 'y-yeah he's strong.'' with that they all smiled and thought of how good of a friend Daniel was.