First and best Friend

Hieko POV Age 4

Went to my first kindergarten today and I was so excited that was first to wake up at 07:00 when school starts at 8:30 so I went to wake up my parents and then got dressed in normal cloths and have breakfast.

When I got to the kindergarten it was what you would expect as colourful walls with lots of kids and toys and a playground. The teacher called all the kids to introduce them selves and tell them their your quirk. So after a bunch of kids got called me up and so I said "My name is Hieko and my quirk is called Tattoo." After I finished a and went up while I was going to sit down the teacher asked "Do you want to ask Hieko a question Max?" 'Max a blonde haired boy with blue eyes with the quirk 'force'. Allows the person to command someone who he/she touch's."Yes mam."he turns his head to me and ask"Can you show us your quirk heiko?" I look down and the say"No sorry but I can't show my quirk." That made him raise his eyebrow and say "Why not" I answer with saying "mom says I can't use it until I'm 12" He retorted with"So your quirkless?" He then laughed at me while mocking me singing"your quirkless your quirkless your quirkless~" This made other people laugh at me so I just done my work with my head down low to my table and start to draw while thinking 'only two year's in this place thin I'm gone.'

1 month later

It was a cycle of go to school get mocked go home learn to draw with dad eat bath sleep. Until a new girl with a brown bob hazelnut eyes and fair skin and the biggest smile on her face came to the and bubbly nature came threw the door and greeted us with "Hello everyone my name is Sam Puckett hope we all become friends." I just stared at her while thinking 'She gonna become popular and not talk to me.' With a sad smile on my face, but to my surprise she came to me and introduced herself to me with a smile on her face and asked what's my name "H-Hieko" I answered confused on why she came to me. She just smiled wider and asked "and what's quirk mine is gravity man-minipustion something like that" I just frowned but then said" manipulation and my quirk is tattoo" she just shrugged and then asked"Can you show me I will show you mine" with that she manipulated the gravity of my chair and picked it up a little before dropping it. I then answered with the same way I did with Max which she tilted her head and said "Sooo your quirkless" Then laughter rang threw the classroom and I put my head down then she started to laugh while poking my head while singing"Your quirkless~" This is when the teacher told her to get back to her seat.

During class she would make me fall only to come to me and fake apologies with the most fakest smile ever with that bubbly nature that I started to hate.

Age 8

Finally gonna leave that hellhole of a place and I turns out I'm gonna go to a all boys primary school with the highest pass in the country Sunlands.
I woke up early but just laid in bad while thinking' While time to be a outcast till I go U.A in japan.' After thinking that I got and started ready once done I went to pick up a muffin and started walking down the street.Once I got there I just stood there stared at this 3 story building while thinking'why it's just primary school why so bi-' I got poked in the arm to see a boy with a boy with brown hair and tanned skin with the same uniform as me staring me in the eyes with a frown before saying

Once I got there I just stood there stared at this 3 story building while thinking'why it's just primary school why so bi-' I got poked in the arm to see a boy with a boy with brown hair and tanned skin with the same uniform as me staring me in th...

(Older version)

"Oi come on class is gonna start soon." Before turning around and walking on. After seeing me not walking with him he groaned before turning around and grabed my arm to walk with him while walking he introduced him as Daniel Raphael while taking his hand off me and asked me mine which I answered. For next few minutes we walked in a silence, till we got to class where I sat in the back window seat with Daniel infront of me with the rest of the class full.

After the teacher came in to introduce her self she called people to the front and asked names and quirks which got me nervous. While thinking she called up Daniel to say which perked up my attention "Hello my name is Daniel Raphael and my quirk bone manipulation." He said with a straight face which others were shocked but I was curious to who's bone he manipulated,he's own or someone else's. After that he went to his seat then it was my turn so I said my name and quirk but no one questioned for a demonstration so I was happy. After all of the introduction and school ended Daniel turned to me and said "so can you show me your quirk?" After he said this I put my head down and thought'welp good while it lasted' and with that I shook my head and said"No I can't I have to wait till I'm 12." I looked away after saying that but what what he said next surprised me "O-Ok" I flinged my head to him and stared in bewilderment and then he just finished his sentence "while mine can manipulate my bones and if the break they will recover." With that he walked away before looking back at me to see me frozen still so he came back and pulled my arm out of class and we waited till our mothers came. His mother was first so he looked at me then smiled before saying "See you tomorrow best and only friend"