12

13+ 

Jimin's POV

_____________

There I lay, 10:13 am...Jeongguk was still asleep thank God. I'd assumed he stayed up late, i got up and went ahead to start my day.

I first ate something, the pizza from last night, there's at least half still left, so I had a decent breakfast.

"God, Jimin, you can't just keep ignoring the fact that fucking dream happend..." I whispered to myself. 

I heard the bed sheet ruffle followed by a long yawn. Jeongguk's awake. "Oh, Hiya Jimin. Did you eat?" I just nodded. "I'm taking a shower..." I shut myself up after that and closed the door to the bathroom.

I was gonna take one, just, had a mental breakdown before hand. 

"Jimin, you're so fucking bad! Aaauuugggh! What the fuck! If you tell him, he's gonna think you're a complete psycho, another Taehyung. You're such a fuck up!" I whisper-yell to myself.

I sat at the door for a few minutes, then finally stripped to take a shower.

I stood there under the water with my hands in my hair. I kept the dream at thought, and as I keep thinking about it, the feeling, felt real, and didn't feel bad at all. It actually felt...great

An sudden groan slips from my lips, as I feel my length begin to harden. "No...not now" I thought.

The dream, replaying in my mind, my dick twitched, needy for touch. I shut my eyes hard, and placed my thumb at my tip, and cupped my palm around my shaft.

My cock twitched at the feeling, as began pumping. I moaned, thinking of what Jeongguk's touch felt like in the dream.

I leaned my head back and let the water hit and drip down my chest. "Fuck~" I moaned.

My breathing began to fasten, and my lower stomach tightened.

I was about to cum...

My moans began louder, I tried to lower the volume, but my thoughts only caught me offgaurd.

"Ahaa~ J-jeonggukie..." 

"YES?!"

My eyes widend and the pit in my stomach hit hard.

"~gasp~ AAAaah! FUCK!" I, basically, hollered as I leaked myself all over that shower wall.

"Jimin, are you go-"

"YES, I'M OKAY, DON'T COME IN!"

Fuck my actual life...

___________________

~time skip, in a resturaunt~

The scene was quiet between Kook and I...I can't believe I did that...

I don't even know why I'm going crazy over it...I've liked him sense BEFORE debut...I don't know what's gotten into me...

"Are you gonna eat...? Or keep blowing me off completely?" Jeongguk asked, breaking the scilence..

"Kook, I'm sorry...y-you just don't get it.." 

"That's what Taehyung said...last night he asked for nudes.."

I felt a burning sensation in my heart after he said that. I just...it was so bizzare, I couldn't describe it to myself...

"Jungoo, I don't mean to...I just, It's about last night..." I admitted

I looked up from my bowl of noodles to see a confused Jeongguk. 

"What does that have to do with your rudeness towards me?" He asked, the look of..anger in his eyes.

"I-kookie, I'm sorr-"

"What's with these nicknames...you've called me nothing but nicknames in the time we've been speaking...what's going on Jimin?"

"I'm scared I'll call you something else..."

"Call me what?!"

I huffed...

"Hyung..."