16 -back to Korea-

Jungkook's POV

*on phone..getting message from Taehyung*

Me: What is it Taehyung...

@Yeontan_calls_me_Daddy: Well, I've come to say sorry...the guys told me if I didn't say sorry, then I'd be suspended longer...they sent me to come pick you and Jimin up...so I'm waiting by the bathrooms...

Me: Apology, unexcepted..Taehyung, it's not just me you have to say sorry to...you went crazy over something so little. You threatened Hobi and Yoongi hyung's relationship, You scared the fUCK outta everyone, and made Jimin feel like shit. So I appreciate your attempt, but, you haven't fully completed the mission

@Yeontan_calls_me_Daddy: C'mon Jungkookie...why are you being so mean?🥺

Me: Me? Being mean? Taehyung, aish...the flights landing, we'll talk later!

I put my phone away and woke up Jimin.

"Babe, we're here. Taehyung's gonna be picking us up.." Jimin eyes were nearly closed as he furrowed his eyebrows with confusion.

"Wha—why Taehyung..why not Namjoon or Seokjin..?" He asked, his voice in satoori mode. "I dunno baby. They sent him here I guess. Now c'mon, get up."

By the time he up the plane had landed, we got out bags out of the compartment above and made our exit out of first class.

Jimin was still a bit tired so I let him rest his eyes on my shoulder while I walked him into the airport.

"Ah, there you are!" I heard a voice from ahead. Taehyung. "Yup..he's tired...so, let's hurry up and talk now, kay?" I let Jimin sit on one of the benches, I quickly tell him we're off to talk, he nods and lays himself down, covering his face with a beanie.

Taehyung takes my hand and leads me into one of the stalls in the bathroom.

"Yo..dude, why can't we just talk outside?" I ask, looking down, my palms beginning to sweat. "Because I think this conversation should be more quiet...besides, nobody's in here anyway..look up at me" 

I feel a quick peircing feeling in my stomach, and moan. "T-Taehyung, what are you doing?" I look at him teary eyed. His eyes seeming to turn darker than before.

(This bitch sounding like he gets stabbed the fuck?)

His hand lead around to behind me, I was too scared to move, but..the scared I was feeling, wasn't what you'd think..I was..excited?

"Giving you what you missed..." I feel a pair of lips touch mine, a tongue dancing around in my mouth. His lips suck at my own. 

I..strangely enough enjoyed what he was doing to me, but..it wasn't fair to Jimin.

"Taehyung—S-STOP!" He looks at me, a seductive, hypnotic hint in his eyes, that makes me melt for him..w-what is happening to me?!

"f-fuck me.." my attention is now targeted at what spilled out of my mouth. I slap my hand onto my mouth and feel my cheeks heat.

"With pleasure...s e n p a i ... but not right now"  Taehyung whispered into my ear. I blush heavily as he began to pull my pants down leaving me with only my briefs and shirt. He exits the stall and comes back with a bag.

"H-hyung, what's this?" He unzipped the bag and pulled out a pair of panties with a fluffball on the back.

"Put it on the pull you're pants up. We'll finish this at the dorm..." he said with his deep voice

"T-Taehyung, I don't wanna do thi—"

"PUT IT ON!" He growled at me.

"Ye-Yes hyung.."

I did as he said, and without making it too obvious, tried to keep my mouth shut about what happend, cause if Jimin found out...