22 Where were Taehyung & Gguk?

*Before Jimin's concern*

____

Jeongguk's POV

-knock- -knock- knock-

"Yes?!" I hollered, but I kept my eyes on the match. Whispering to myself "I'm fuckin Tracer bitch--"

"Kookie? You said you wanted me to get your attention, right?" After listening to what I could hear through all the gun shots, I could tell it was Taehyung who walked in.

The match was about to end so I just held my finger up to him. Seconds later I was shot down by Widowmaker and afterwards I threw my headphones down and looked at Taehyung.

"What do you want?" I looked at him with tired eyes.

"Did you hear me say??" 

"That I wanted you're attention, yes."

"Mhm...I wanna go somewhere with you. Take you somewhere, how does that sound?" Taehyung rubbed at his elbow.

I looked at him with a pitiful gaze, turned my chair and sat in a man spread with my hands on the back of my head and my elbows out.

Taehyung's straightened his back and put his hand in front of his face. I knew this got to him.

"You like it when I do this, hm? When I sit as if I'm waiting for you to sit on my dick? Pathetic." I spit at him.

"Where do you wanna go, Taehyung?"

"Just to a local store..maybe get some boba..."

"You really are trying your hardest, huh?"

he nodded.

"I don't know why you tease me..all it does is make me want you more.."

"That's the point, dumbass. I'll go with you, I have to get something anyways."

":0 Really?"

"Did I stutter?" I look at him after turning off the consol. He shook his head no and we made it our the door.