Prologue

Photo of Aria on the side. Tell me what you think?

Comment

Vote :3

Copyright © Markia Brown 2013

All Rights Reserved

【Prologue】

I sighed and stretched as we got off of the private jet. It had taken us ten hours just to get here from the airport in Athens, Greece and to the airport here in Toronto Canada. With a yawn, i grumbled as my father shuffled me along out of the airport, carrying my mother and mes bags with him. We all got into a black Hummer and our driver drove us to the house that we would now call home. We didn't have to bring much because our closets were filled with clothes and shoes, and the house was already furnished, even though we owned it. Cuddling up next to my father, i rested my head on his shoulder while my mother leaned against him. We were an unusual family. Not that we were weird, but the mix of races made us unusual. My mother was Asian while my father was Greek. You cant tell me that that's a match you see everyday. My mother had pale skin, long black hair and dark brown almond shaped eyes. She was short, standing 5'6. My father on the other hand, had shoulder length brown hair, hazel but mostly green eyes, and tanned skin.

With a sigh, my dad looked out the window and whispered for us to look out of the window at our new home. As we drove down a long drive way, a gasp escaped my lips. our home was beautiful. It was a modern Mediterranean style medium sized mansion. To add to the theme of out, they even planted palm trees along the drive way, and from what I could are, there was a small forest or some woods behind our house, which I didn't mind. Smiling as I got out of the car, I followed my mom and dad to the house. They still looked very young for some reason. Shaking it off like i always do, I held onto my parents hands while my father unlocked the door. After we explored the house together, they sat me down a large white couch in what they called the white room. The floor was covered in a plush white carpet, and the walls were painted white everywhere except for where a black fireplace stood. above that fire place was a black flat screen Sharp fifty inch TV that was currently off, and had a blu-ray and a cable book on two small shelves drilled into the wall. My father took a deep sigh before looking at me and speaking.

"Are you sure you okay with moving so fa away from home?" My dad asked me.

"We can go back home if you want." my mother said. taking my hand and gently squeezing it. I could see in their eyes that they really just wanted me to be happy. smiling, I looked at both of them.

"I'm fine with it guys, really" I said, red assuring them. sure I would miss my friends, but hey, its always fun meeting new people. besides, maybe something life changing or interesting will happen. Maybe I will even discover something about myself, who knows. Giving them a smile, I kissed their cheeks before going up to my room. With a deep sigh, I stripped off my clothes and took a shower. The hot water running down my skin felt so good and relaxing. After about fifteen minuets , I got out of the shower and dried off, blow drying my hair after. I then put on a white night gown, not bothering to put on underclothes. As I lay in the extremely comfortable bed drifting off to sleep, I thought that I really am looking forward to this. With that last thought, I entered a dreamless sleep.