Lets go get away

I felt myself moan, stretch and roll over when I heard a familiar voice. It sounded like Kat talking in the distance. I opened my eyes to find myself in a place I had never been before. I sat up and looked around. There was a couch at the end of the bed that I was sitting on, a desk on the other side of the room and sticky notes all over the walls. I got out of the bed walk to the door and opened it. As soon as opened it I was greeted by Kat, Sam, and Colby standing in the doorway of the room right across the hall.

"GOODMORNING SUNSHINE." Kat yelled once she saw me standing in the door.

"Goodmorning." I smiled

"Good afternoon sleepyhead." Colby laughed.

"Afternoon? What time is it?" I questioned.

"1 in the afternoon." Sam giggled.

"Oh yeah, heres your phone. You dropped it last night and I picked it up for you. And some new york number has called you like 30 times today." Colby said as he pulled my phone out of his pocket and handed it to me.

"Thanks." I smiled taking my phone and checking my notifications. I had a text from my aunt

You're welcome babygirl. You deserve it. Brunch tomorrow before I head to the airport? -E

I smiled then replied

Brunch tomorrow sounds perfect

I checked the rest of my notifications, most of them where just from instagram and twitter, but the one that stood out was the 13 missed calls I voicemail. The number... My fathers. My heart stopped and I could feel my face flush

"Are you okay Olivia?" Sam asked as he looked at me.

"Yeah." I half smiled trying to cheer myself up.

"What are you doing today?" Kat asked me all hyper like.

"Well, I was probably go back to my hotel and hang out with my bed and my computer." I half laughed and looked down at the floor.

"That sounds like no fun." Kat pouted.

"Come to the beach with us." Colby suggested.

"I don't want to impose and plus I don't have anything to wear." I politely declined the offer.

"I have a spare swimsuit and shorts. You are coming with us, it's settled." Kat vocalized before pulling me into the room, that they were standing in the doorway of, pushed the boys out and shut the door. She went over to the dresser and started digging around so I started looking around. On the wall was a long mirror that had Polaroid pictures lined along the top. There was a mixture of pictures with everyone that I had met last night as well as a single picture of Sam.

"Is this your room? I questioned as I continued to look around. There was a bed long one wall a desk along another, and what caught my eye was the pink wall.

"No," Kat laughed. "Its Sams but I'm like always here so I have some clothes here."

"Sorry, I saw the pink wall and just assumed." I apologized.

"You're okay girl. Sam and Colby had pranked Elton and dyed his dog pink so as revenge Elton had painted his room pink." Kat explained before pulling out a bikini out and handing it to me as well as a pair of jean shorts. "I'm sure Colby wont mind if you borrow his shirt." Kat spoke pointing to the shirt I was wearing. I looked down and found myself with a grey t-shirt that read TAKE CHANCES on it in a white rectangle and a pair of basketball shorts. Where did I get this? "Now gooooo. Change. And lets go to the beach each. Lets go get away. They say, what they gone say." Kat sang. Before running out of the door and leaving me to change in the bathroom. "Oh and just leave Colby's shorts in the bathroom." She spoke before running downstairs.