Its The Set Up

So me and Erica was was sitting on my bed thinking about what just happened trying to put clues together and she was like okay you got a call about sone money last night and he came in here looking for something could it have been money that he was looking for or drugs but he put it in here where could it have gone its was only us in here so Im lost. Erica's phone rang she answered and it was a boy i asked who was it she said hold up they where talking she never told me who it was so she hung up and was in a rush she said she would see me later grabbed her things and ran outside to a car, Erica - She doesn't know that i was on the phone with you she said as she got in the car shawn said good and they pulled off shawn asked me did i get the stuff from out under the couch i said yeah i pulled it out of my bag Erica said shawn yes i said he said i don't know how i would have set her up with out you , i started laughing Trinity- I was still sitting on my bed trying to figure out what the fuck just happened everybody was acting weird and doing things they don't usually do but as i thought last night Shawn as sitting on the couch doing something and this morning Erica was sitting on the couch trying to get something ! THESE BITCHES SET ME UP i started looking around my room for other drugs or any type of money i went in my draw and found 10 dime bags of weed i found some reggie in the bathroom under the sink and i said to my self if she got what under the couch why didn't she get this. Friday cam its 9 O'Clock at night somebody is banging on the door its this man in all black i opened the door he had a gun put it to my head and said where is my shit i was scared i think i shitted my self i said it up stairs in the bathroom under the sink and in my bedroom in my second draw . he looked at me and asked were is the money with fear on my voice i said what money i said don't play with my money bitch ! My whole action changed i started yelling WHO TF YOU CALLING A BITCH THAT NIGGA SHAWN AND THAT BITCH ERICA GOT YOUR MONEY WHOR NOW GET TF OUT MY HOUSE WITH THAT BULLSHIT FUCK NIGGA ! He said okay you grew balls now see if you call me a bitch now as he punched me in my nose , He left out the door and dropped the gun i picked it up and went it the house and ran up stairs.