Chapter 1

"Princess Anna! " He calls and bows before her and she laughs and stands from her chair.

"Is that your attempt of a courtesy Sir. Lancelot. "She asks and stops midway down the stairs and starts twirling her hair strands between her fingers.

"Always looking prettier than ever Anna. " He says locking eyes with her and she chuckles a bit and lowers her eyes.

"Well, the prettier the princess the more successful the kingdom don't you think."She asks and finally descends the remaining stairs.

" Well said! "He says and takes her hand in hers and softly plants a kiss on her knuckles before pulling her by her waist towards him.

" I missed you! "She says and pouts. Her hands rest on his chest as his arms wrap around her waist and he sighs.

" I had training to do, but I still made it in time didn't I? "He asks bringing his hand to her face to brush off the loose  hair strands from her face.

" Yeah, thanks for being here. "She says and wraps her arms around his neck, bringing her lips to his. He pulls her closer and his one hand holds her by the neck as he kisses her back with equal passion and love. She's a princess, he's a knight, but nothing can stop true love.

"Oh for crying out loud. You two could get a room already. " A voice cries out across the room and they both stop and turn to look at him.

"Hello to you too Harry. " Lance starts as Anna rolls her eyes at her obnoxious brother.

"Somehow I knew I'd find you here. " He says running his hand through his massive curly dark brown mass of hair.

"Lance or I you ugly goblin. " Anna starts glaring at him.

"Dearest Sister, I have no interest in you, am your brother for Christ's sake." He says and rolls his eyes, repeating his habit of running his hand through his hair.

"See, that's not even what I meant. " Anna complains to Lance and he laughs and plants a kiss on her forehead.

"The two of you are quite the siblings!"he says and laughs and Anna smacks him on the chest but he doesn't bulge.

" I'll leave the two of you alone before I'm forced to kill someone in their sleep tonight. "She says and starts walking out of the throne room.

"What is the matter this time my friend."Lance asks. " Who's mad at you this time,is it  Grace ,Theresa, Abigail or any other lady I might not know. "

Harry laughs and walks past him to ascent the stairs that lead to the throne. He takes his seat and sighs.

"It's not the ladies this time round am afraid. " He says.

"What is it then, you are making me worry! "

"My father is ill. " He says and his eyes narrow in pain as he rans his hand through his hair.

"The king is sick! " He gasps. That's a weakness to the kingdom.

"Yes, I just said that. " Harry rudely remarks but Lance doesn't mind him.

"But he'll get better,won't he? "He  asks .

" I do not know. "He says and sighs.

" Such bad news. Does Anna know?"He asks in worry.

" No. I needed you to tell her for me."He says and Lance nods. "You know, in between kisses and lovey doveys. " He says and rolls his eyes.

"Anyone ever tell you how annoying you can be Harry. " Lance asks.

"A thousand times and one. "He says and smirks then stands up in heist and starts down the stairs and past Lance.

" Where are you going in such heist all of a sudden?"he asks the man who appeared depressed over loosing his father only seconds ago.

"Am going out with Liz. She's just a regular brunnete I met down the river when I went outside the castle for a stroll this afternoon. Who can resist a charming prince who doesn't even try little brother. " He explains although he doesn't stop or look back.

"Little,,, am older than you! " Lance can't help but wonder and Harry chuckles.

"To the ladies you're not? " He says before disappearing past the massive doors.

(Now this is something from inside me. Hope you can feel it too.)

I'd be happy if you'd vote and share your views with me.