Chapter 3

She stands by the door and tearfully takes the sight before her. Lance finally catches up with her and stands behind her.

"I've never seen him so weak before. " She starts and turns to look at him and his face falls at the sight of her tears.

"Go be by his side. " He suggests and she nods before walking in.

"Father! " She calls, her voice  shaky. He doesn't bulge, just lays there, eyes closed. "His face is so pale."
She cries, falling on her knees and taking her fathers hand in hers. "Is he gonna be okay? " She asks turning to look at Lance who lowers his eyes instead. He isn't going to lie to her.

"I'll go get the diviner. " He says and leaves her all by herself.

"Father, am not ready yet, I still need you. Not so soon father."

~
"What's wrong with my father Elijah."she asks when he steps out of the room.

" Am doing my best princess Anna. "He says.

" My question was, how is my father Elijah! "She repeats herself, taking a step towards him and glaring at him.

"Anna let him be.... " Lance starts.

"No.He has to heal him, that's his work now is it? " She yells, tears brimming in her eyes.

"I can't tell at the moment princess, I'll let you know of his progress later on."he says, bows and walks away.

" Anna! "Lance calls her, and she turns to look at the man her heart has grown to cherish so much. Pity is written all over his face as he pulls her in his arms and lets her sob on his chest before carrying her to her room and laying next to her on her bed as she sobs.

" You are afraid for the kingdom. "He finally utters a word. He's a man with an art in patience.

" I also do love him! "She says. " And you are right, I am afraid. "She says.

" Do you wanna talk about it!" He asks, pushing away the strands of hair on her neck before planting a soft kiss on her skin causing goosebumps to rise at the slight touch. How she responds to him amazes him day in and day out.

"I'd rather not. " She says and finally turns to face him.

"Thank you. " She says and he smiles warmly at her. "For everything! " She says and lays her head on his chest.

"Let's go for a walk! Or a horse ride. " He suggests and she chuckles.

"Horse ride, not happening. " She says.

"Why not? You can wear one of my  pants. " He suggests and she laughs at the idea.

"Oh no! They won't fit for a fact. " She says and he laughs.

"I can imagine. " He says and sighs. "I still want you to wear them. " He suggests.

"In your wildest dreams. " She says and rolls her eyes before lifting her head to look at him.

"You are my wildest of dreams! " He says locking eyes with her.

"Your eyes are so blue. Your heart so big. You are too good, I shouldn't  deserve you! " She starts, her thumb resting on his cheek, drawing circles on it.

"You are the light in me, am not too good, I have darkness inside of me, but you always dissolve it.I will always love you and not another Anna. "He says and she  smiles,then pecks his lips.

"Horse ride it is. I'll wear  shorter skirts." She says getting off the bed and he groans.

"My pants would have been so much better. " He says.

"It's getting dark outside. " She says standing by the window.

"Oh my! " He exclaims and quickly sits at the edge of her bed. "I'm supposed to be somewhere else right now! " He starts, his face giving her an apologetic look.

"You are leaving? " She asks in worry.

"I wish I could stay Anna. " He walks over towards her and lifts her chin to look into her eyes.

"I understand! " She says and smiles at him and he sighs.

"Will you be okay? " He asks. She nods and shrugs at the same time, not sure whether she will be.

"Take care of yourself love. I love you!"he says.

" I love you! "She says and stands by her toes to kiss his lips. He wraps one arm around her waist and pulls her towards him,possessing her lips.

"Bye beautiful! "He whispers into her ear and she hugs him and whispers a bye too. Oh young love. So perfect.

~
" Harry!  Harry! "Lance yells at him but Harry ignores him and keeps on dancing. He starts towards him and grabs him, turning him around so he can look at him straight in the eye. " Are you insane! "He yells at him, holding him by the shoulders.

" No, I am Harry. "He says and laughs, pushing back his hair.

" Your sister is all alone grieving over your father and here you are getting drunk Harry!"

"Stop yelling at me! " He yells almost immediately and Lance lets go off him and stands calmly, his face expressionless. Harry looks around him and takes another sip of his drink.

"Wanna talk about it? " He asks and Harry rolls his eyes.

"I can take care of myself, I don't need you. " He says and pushes past him and heads outside and Lance follows him.

"Where is Liz. " He asks and chuckles.

"I assigned a guard to take her home. She was great company. Why don't we talk about her instead. I won't miss a detail. " He says and smirks and Lance just stands there and shakes his head.

"You are a goblin. " He says and Harry chuckles.

"I see she's getting into your every nerve." He says and Lance shrugs. "You love her more than she loves you, you know. " He says and Lance just stands there, arms crossed.

"You should go home now. " He suggests. "And throw that away! You've had enough for today. "

"If anything happens to my father, my sister might be the crown queen of the kingdom. And do you know what that means Sir. Lancelot. " He asks taking a few steps towards him to look into his eyes,Lance doesn't bulge or react to his words. "Why aren't you fighting back?Why don't you disagree with me? Because you know what will happen then! " He yells the latter at him.

"Your breath stinks. " Lance says and cringes his nose.

"Why do you love her so much? " He asks and Lance smiles.

"I believe that there can always be another way. " He says and shrugs.

"But... "

"We can always have this conversation when you are sober. " He says and grabs him by his upper arm. "Am taking you home. "

"Want a sip! C'mon you'll like the taste. "

"Just walk! "

"Your lose. Does my sister know you're here? "

"No! "

(I'd appreciate it if you'd vote. Comments are most welcome.)