1 ✧ q & a

j e n n  ☾

"And the last question is who is my youtube crush?" I said reading one of the tweets for the q&a video I was filming at the moment. My eyes widened in shock as I never have received a question in the topic of crushes. 

"Jc Caylen." I said, making a reminder to myself to mute that part when I edit the video, before ending the video with my usual outro. Once I was done recording, I turned off my camera and removed the memory card from the inside. I opened Final Cut Pro and imported the clips from the memory card to my computer. I skimmed through the filmed clips, adding screenshots of the tweets and cutting the awkward spaces I took throughout the videos. Editing didn't take long thanks to the fact that I didn't mess up a hundred times like usual.

Since I finished editing the video in a not so long time span, I ended up posting the video. As I waited for the video to post I picked up my ringing phone and see my friends calling me to skype them for a Minecraft survival games video. 

I guess I'll just post that some other day.

"Thank god this is my last video for the day," I say when I see the ended Skype call.

Once it's morning, I do my usual morning routine; wake up, eat, brush my teeth, and get dressed. Then, I get to school. As I get out of my new bought Audi, I see Rebecca, one of my friends, running to me. "So." Rebecca says as I see Andrea, my best friend, walking quickly towards us.

"Who is this so called youtuber you like?" Rebecca asked moving her eyebrows, hoping to get an answer.

"It's, no one," I said, boredom falling off my tongue as I see Andrea walking closer to us.

"It's definitely someone we know," Andrea says facing Rebecca like I wasn't even there.

---

lolol so dis a story about jcpenny (jc caylen & jennxpenn)

i'm warning you that the first like 20 chapter are super cringey and embarrasingly funny so pls don't judge lmao

- sarahh