8 ✧ jcpenny.

Jenn's POV

At night I was thinking that maybe I should go on a date tomorrow morning with Jc and we could actually be steady.And we won't be interrupted by Teala this time! I went outside I went to the kitchen and grabbed some milk then I went to sleep.

The next day

Jenn:Heyy

Jc: Hi watsup

Jenn:wanna hang 2day?

Jc:anything for you

Jenn:lets go to the skate rank

Jc:cool see ya at 5:40 pm

Jenn:k

YAY!!I'm going to my first technically date.I saw Andrea walking in the halls."Andrea!"I said so relieved.

"Jenn whats up!"She said.

"Wait were youbat the Truth Or Dare thing?"I asked.

"Of course!"Lol I am so dumb.

"Well truth is I might go to my firsf date with Jc today!"I acted cool after Ricky walked by.

"Yay!!"Andrea screamed and acted cool when Kian passed by,We all know Andrea and Kian had history.

"So can I use some of your clothes?"I mean I don't know if he likes what I wear.

"What!No!Use Teala's or something" No way am I wearing her clothes.

Jc's POV

K so what does a Jenn like a guy to wear? Hmm....Perfect!

Eww did I just do a girl thing!I shaked.

K now where's my penny board?

Meanwhile,

Teala's POV

Ugh Jess was doing a boring lesson of something. Well while she was teaching whatever she was I was looking on insta,twitter,and of course making selfies! "So that's how we will get Jc and Jenn to break up!"Jess said before she sighed.

I literally don't know what she said.

"Wait what?" I was so confused.

•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•

Promise to do Jc and Jenn's date tomorrow and a new chapters tomorrow and on Getting Hooked as well ✌️💕🎀👍😃