12 ✧ soap?

Teala's POV

I was doing my moring routine while I started to stretch it looked like I was smelling my armpit.

"Soo after waking up I go to the bathroom.By the way I do brush my teeth for everyone who was wondering."I said while pulling out my soap and rubbing it on my toothpaste.

"Then I eat my oatmeal,Eww it taste like soap"

"Then here's my ootd and then I go to starbucks and get a Cotton Candy Frappe,and again it still taste like soap"I started to feel vomit coming out and I accidentally went inside the boy's bathroom.

Teala looked at the sink looking toilet."Ohh a water fountain!great I'm super thirsty."She said banging the thing.

"Ugh this sucks"Then she walked out without noticing she went inside the boy's bathroom.

Meanwhile,

Jessica's POV

Me and Jenn started to become friends I gave her beauty tips,she gave me youtube tips.

We are like a machine.

Jc,Jenn and I were walking to school.

"I'll let you guys talk privately"I said while walking away.

"Ugh Jessica!"She said yelling at Teala.

Eww not only did her breath stink she spit.

"You do know your breath smells like vomity soap right now do you?"I said while giving her a mint.

"Here use a mint it will help."I said but she sput on it while saying,

"I don't need a mint!"She yelled it like a crying baby cow.

Meanwhile

Jc's POV

"Sooooo how about a goodbye kiss?"I said trying to get Jenn to kiss me.

"We have frickin 3 classes together!"She said to me.