18 ✧ i guess

Jenn's POV
When I got to school a lot I mean A LOT of people asked if Jeck was a thing.
Lol Jeck.And I guess new people were wondering if Jcpenny was gone.I guess Jeck IS a thing,I mean Jc is with Lia and I'm happy😔......Well I'm not gonna let that get over me.AGAIN.I just held hands with Jack.It wasn't quite as I liked it with Jc. MAN I GOTTA STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM!!!!!!!!!
"Hey Jenn".Jack said to me.
"Yeah?"I said while opening my locker.
"Wanna come to Arden's party at 9 tomorrow?"He asked me.
"Sure!"I replied.
After that convo.I went to class.And After class I saw Jc and Lia hanging at there locker.Then I saw the most tearful thing to my eyes.A sweet (to them) kiss.Then I grabbed Jacks collar on his shirt and waited till' Jc and Lia looked.and when they did I gave him a deep,tender kiss but, it didn't feel passionate or that natural feeling.
"Hey why did you do that for?!"He yelled at me.
Man when did he suddenly become a douchebag.
Later,at 7:36 I was getting ready.When I was about ready a huge honk outside my house.I went outside and locked the door.Oh shit.I forgot my phone.I'm so stupid.
"Hey where yuh going"Jack yelled at me.
"I gotta get my phone"I said as I opened my front door.
"Man who cares!"He mumbled to himself.
Then I went back down.With my whole purse with my phone AND everything else.
When we got to the party,I saw Jc and Lia but it was alright I guess.When everyone was dancing to the slow music.I decided to join in.But Jack didn't want to.
We had a challenge outside and. I had to eat 3 hot,spicy things or more.I don't know why but it was a challenge.I ate 2 bags of flaming hot cheetos but my stomach felt a lot of pain.And gas.I hurried to the bathroom really fast.And when I went outside again I could not believe my eyes...........