20190613. fics to be rewritten

( Happy Birthday to the love of my life )

Hey, ya'll! I normally only post monthly fic plans underneath this section, but considering this is most likely going to be an endeavor that takes place longer than simply a month, I decided to make this easy to find in the event that anyone asks and, since these are plans for fics, it makes sense that they are fic plans.

So, from the title, you can see that I am going to be addressing the various rewritten fics that I announced that I would be doing after I returned from my hiatus. I'm going to go somewhat in depth with each fic that I am going to be rewriting, explaining what I'm going to be doing and why, in order for everyone to understand why a fic maybe still be up but have no chapters or just disappear in general and when it can be expected to return.

The fics that are going to be rewritten are:

— 𝐂𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝'𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡

— 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

— 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥

— 𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐬

— 𝟔/𝟏𝟎

— 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨, 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞

— 𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

If you saw a previous update, I had stated that I was going to rewrite Nicotine Daydream, but in the case of that story, I am only rewriting the first chapter, so it is not being included officially as it isn't a too major change and I have just stated it succinctly right here.

Moving on.

𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃'𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇

Not too much will change with Cupid's Touch except that there will be changes in certain faceclaims and characters, though the main characters will stay the same (i.e. Baby and Preston.)

The reason I'm rewriting is because I'm not happy with the execution of a concept I adore and I want to be able to fully plan out and flesh out this plot in order for it to be executed as nicely as I initially wanted it to be. This story is going to remain a standalone so I want to make sure that it is as good of a standalone as I can make it.

As of this going up, the chapters have already been removed and all that remains is the introduction and the playlist and I will just be making changes without unpublishing, so the story will remain up on my profile.