Marija

His fingers curled around her thigh as she played with his hair. Her servant clothing covering his lap like a waterfall. She stared into his deep brown eyes as she puffed out her chest ever so slightly. It was enough to catch his eye - and make his hand move a few centimeters higher.

"You are very beautiful, Marija. Even more beautiful than the mermaids I fucked over in Hatchet Cay." He was not lying. Marija was beautiful. She had a perfect complexion - her skin undamaged from the sun. Her long chestnut hair was pulled up into a loose bun, high enough to expose her neck. Her eyes were the most enticing part of her - the part that drew the men in. The golden brown with a green rim around her pupils made it easy for the sailors to get lost in their thoughts. It made it easier for them to trust her - and tell her their secrets. Who will she tell anyways? She's only an innocent servant girl.

"Is that even possible?" Her Spanish accent gliding across her tongue as she spoke.

"What, to fuck a mermaid?" His voice came out gruff.

Marija plastered a small smile on her face as she nodded.

"Nah, I did it, so it's got to be possible." His English accent made his "to" sound more like "tah."

She giggled before saying, "I've never seen a mermaid before. My mother always told me they were only legends."

"If they were only legends, I wouldn't have seen 'em, would I've?" He smiled back, his eyes lurking over every inch of her.

"No, I guess not," she replied, still smiling. She dragged her thumb over his stubby beard. "The men at home would never let their hair get this long. It always made me a little sad. I find them to be very attractive." She lightly traced small shapes with her thumb, slowly moving closer to her lips.

"I'm sure I'm better than the men where you come from in more than one way," his smile grew and his hand moved higher on her thigh.

"Oh?" She raised an eyebrow and her smile grew. "Care to explain?"

His hand moved all the way up her thigh, until there was no more up - only in. "Why don't I show you instead?"

"Oh," she breathed.