The Squipcident

After the squipcident Jeremy had gone into the hospital; he fell into a coma for a month or so....and eventually he woke up and was fine to go home, throughout that time he was in the hospital Michael visited him too many times to count.. Since Michael has dependency issues he began not taking care of himself which he was free to do because his mothers were always on business trips, He also got really depressed and he didn't really care about his well-being anymore.

When Jer was all good to go home that meant he would be able to return to school which he was quite fearful of...considering he basically almost caused the apocalypse...
Jeremy didn't bother to text Michael... he felt guilty for everything...he wished he hadn't gotten the squip and that he had just been satisfied with what he had, but no.

MICHAEL'S POV ~Monday~;
I got a call from a very seemingly happy Mr.Heere a day or two ago saying Jeremy had gotten out of the hospital and he would be going to school on Monday...which was...cool..I guess..
Last night I could not sleep for the life of me which recently had been occurring Alot more then before the incident and I hate to admit it but it has taken a toll on my mental health but I keep telling myself 'I'll survive' and 'Its no biggie'
I got ready at 4 in the morning although school didn't start till 8:30AM...recently I had been wearing a black hoodie with a little Bob Marley design on the back...my mother had given it to me when she came home from a business trip a while ago.
I didn't bother brushing my hair or doing the things normal people would do...instead I just layed myself back in my bed and put the covers over me while I was fully clothed ...i stared at the ceiling numerous thoughts running through my mind...
———
•SCHOOL BEGINS•
MICHAELS POV; I walked down the hall of the school backpack on my back, both hands in my pockets...no headphones and eyes staring at the ground... Most of the students that had been Squipped in the play were really nice to me because I saved them...but they wouldn't consider me a 'friend'... I rushed to my locker and dug through it looking for my sketch book which I had recently started because I started drawing.....moments after finally finding my sketchbook I hear someone shout my name from down the hall "MICHAEL!!"...it's ..Jeremy?... The beautiful blue eyed boy runs up to me and hugs me and states..."dude! I've missed you!"...I reply with a quieted voice "uh...y- eahhh...you too." We stop hugging...Jeremy says excitedly..."Do you want to play AotD tonight...and catch up" (Jeremy was sort of attempting to act like the squip thing didn't happen) I say back agian quietly..."Oh..i- uh...i don't play that game anymore Jer" Jeremy looks at me in a confused/concerned way...he then responds "w-we could play a different game then! I'm up for anything!"... I go silent for a moment trying to think of a response I basically blurt out an answer after a moment..."i don't play video games anymore...I..I'm sorry I should...get to class?"...Jeremy just stands there and looks at me shocked for a moment..."N-n-no...don't go...what's going on? I know I messed up and-"  I just stand there with a sad expression..."can we not do this right now..." I say seeming a bit dull of expression... Jeremy looks at me and has an unreadable expression..."Y-You're kidding right?!...I'm trying to make things alright again I-"
The bell interrupts him and I quickly get to class... it's feels like their are knots in my stomach...