Are you Okay?

(Jeremy's POV -Jeremy's house;Tuesday)
Last night I texted Michael 3 times and he didn't respond...the messages read:
Jeremy: Hey, you forgot to text me
Jeremy: Michael..If you're mad I'm sorry I know I shouldn't have shouted
Jeremy: Michael? Dude text me back.
I ended up falling asleep so I didn't get to go to his house to check on him although I feel like I should have...
But maybe he'll be at school...and he'll say his phone is dead or something...but that still isn't going to stop me from worrying about him...he's acting odd, not like himself... and I'm scared for him... anyway enough over thinking I should really get ready for school...

(Michael's POV: Michael's house)
Well I didn't sleep at all last night...surprise surprise...but today I don't feel like doing anything that takes effort... So I've decided I'm not going to go to school and I mean technically it doesn't matter If I don't because I blocked the schools number from my mom's phones so they won't get a call telling them I'm not there...and I'm sure nobody will notice anyway.. I have heard my phone play the Pac-Man theme 3 times meaning I've gotten three texts and they are most likely from Jeremy but texting takes effort and yeah no that's not happening. I just want to lay here and stare at the ceiling all day and maybe get stoned...I mean getting stoned sorta takes effort but it helps calm my thoughts and everything else...
After hours of laying in my bed staring at the ceiling I hear the Pac-Man theme go off again...I finally decide to check my phone; their are 4 texts from 'Jer' they read...:
Jer: Hey, you forgot to text me
Jer: Michael..If you're mad I'm sorry I know I shouldn't have shouted
Jer: Michael? Dude text me back.
Jer: Dude why aren't you at school? I'm worried about you man ...Text me back please!

Ehhhhh... welp I might as well respond... I mean I don't want to leave him on read...
Michael is typing...
Michael: I'm fine and I'm not mad I promise. No need to worry or whatever.
Jer is typing...
Jer: Okaaayyy...why aren't you at school?
Michael is typing...
Michael: I just didn't feel like going...talk to you later man.
Jer is typing...
Power off
I turn my phone off since I know he's going to start acting like a concerned mother...and I don't really want to deal with that right now...
'Now what should I do?'
I think to myself...I guess I could go out for a walk and wander around...that's sounds fun.
I already have my clothes on because I mean I knew I wasn't going to sleep so there was no point of getting undressed...I put my shoes on and head out the door... I begin looking at the sky and the trees...and basically anything that I would never find even remotely interesting...but somehow it's different right now...everything is so quiet and calm and it makes you feel calm...and it's a great feeling.
By now I've lost track of time and somehow I find myself in a yellow field framed with trees...