Tea.

•Y/N POV•
I feel so free
Although I miss Rosé and have no idea where my dad went, I feel better.
I don't know if it's the soju kicking in or my soberness but I just feel relaxed for once.

"Guys Tae and Kook said they're on their way home now and we should head back too."

I was sad that the night was ending but I was also quite tired so we made our way back

"My brother is going to be so glad that you went out to do something!"
Jennie hugs me and we went inside the car.

*time skip*

"I am so fulllllllll!!"

Jin's voice echoes throughout the whole house as we all entered.

"I think we made it back before Tae and kook"

*flick*
The lights turned on

Namjoon spoke to soon I guess
Taehyung yoongi jungkook and Jimin were sitting on the couch....in the dark?
how strange....

"Omg you're ba-"

"You two come with us now."

Before Jennie could finish her sentence, jungkook and taehyung grabbed their hyungs by their shirts and went to Tae's study.

"Uh alrighty....y/n Would you like to drink some te-"

"Jasmine please."

"WHY IS EVERYONE NOT LETTING ME FINISH MY SENTENCES!"

I laughed and we went into the kitchen.

•NO ONE POV•
"What do you mean he was already dead?"
Namjoon questions Tae as he was shocked by the news.

"Well after Jimin took his men down, we went to his office and he had a knife stuck in his chest."

"Plus by the look of him, he seems like he's been dead for around 12 to 24 hours."

Jungkook added.

Namjoon and Jin look at each other in confusion.

"Wait who would kill Lay? We're his only rival cos no one fucks with his mafia and ours."

"Well whoever did kill him, did it quietly, swiftly and sneakily."
Jimin responds to Jin and the room fell silent.

•Y/N POV•
Jennie and I sit by the kitchen counter and sipped on our tea.

"You know you're gonna have to pick one of them at some point."

I tilted my head in confusion before sipping my tea

"Pick one of what?"

I see Jennie giving me the "bitch really?" Look but I was genuinely confused.

"One of the guys girl! Tae or Kook."

I sighed as I look down at my tea.

"Look...you know how much they both love you. And honestly, I don't think meeting them on your first day of school was a mistake. You're meant to be with one of them and I'm not bias so i don't care if you don't choose my brother."

I look at Jenny and gave a small pout cos I don't know how I feel.
I don't know how to feel
I don't know what to feel

"Jen you know I don't know what to say to that
They're both really good people although the world doesn't perceive them that way. Plus I don't want to hurt anyone."

"At the end of the day, it's up to you. And the reality is that one will be sad there is no running away from that now drink your tea before it gets cold."

I gave a small pout to jennie and she smiled as we both finish our cup of tea.

•TAEHYUNG POV•
The boys and I searched through every book, every database to find other mafias that are rivals with lay's mafia but there's literally no one.

"We looked through everything there's nothing in theses sources!"

Jin yells in frustration

"Keep it down y/n might hear you. She's just starting to get better don't fuck it up."

Jin rolls his eyes and sits on a chair as Namjoon starts to speak

"Where are his main men? Sehun Baekhyun Kai Chanyeol. Where are they??"

"Well no leader, no mafia they're free to do what they want. God knows what they're doing."

"I do"

Everyone turns their attention to Suga as he was typing away on his laptop

"Sehun: killed in a car crash one week prior to Lay's death. Lay did not conduct a funeral for him tf.
Baekhyun: MIA
Kai: in prison for a rape case which occurred one month prior to Lay's death the dumbass didn't even bail his own men out.
Chanyeol: moved to Busan to start a new life"

Everyone was impressed by Suga's skills and silently clapped their hands.

"Since his men are out of the way for now, who do you think did it?"

"I did."

Everyone turned their attention from jungkook's question to the door.

"What

The

Fuck....."

Author Message
OOOO AN UPDATE STREAK HELLOOOOOO HEHEHE
LOVE YOU ALL SM X