Forget.

•JUNGKOOK POV•
The plan is working
Namjoon and I rushed y/n to the hospital
And now Y/n's dad has to talk to everyone.

"She will need to have surgery immediately to get the baby out it has been 8 months and 3 weeks so the baby should be fine in terms of development. She also needs surgery to her head her skull has been fractured and, I don't know if she'll obtain her memory the blunt force trauma towards her head was pretty severe."

I saw Y/n being wheeled into the operation theatre
I light smiled
Everything will be fine.

Just fine.

I head towards the waiting room where everyone was at

"My brother just passed away and now someone tried to kill y/n. What the hell is going on?!"

Jennie yells in frustration and no one has an answer

"Guys...."

Everyone turns towards Y/N's dad as he does his final act of this plan

"The doctor said that Y/n may not have her memory 100% so I think it's best if we don't bring up taehyung. If she remembers, it'll only take longer for her recovery and she will be hurt for the rest of her life. We should also make her think that Jungkook is her fiancé. It's for the better. Especially since the baby is coming soon.

Namjoon Seokjin and Jennie looked at y/n's dad in confusion and disbelief.

"So you're saying..make y/n believe that Tae never existed? And to make y/n be with Jungkook after what he did to her?"

Y/n's dad nods at namjoon.

"I guess we will conduct a private funeral and hide the news from the media."

Namjoon Seokjin and Jennie storm out of the room hiding their confusion grief and anger.

I see y/n's dad turn to me and give me a wink

It worked.