Chapter 1:The birth of Cubone

"You are a trainer. A Pokemon trainer and you have a huge journey that awaits you." Hu...what..oh I guess I had a dream but it seamed real,a little too real. Oh well a dreams a dream. You can't do anything about that." Just then you have a vision. In this vision you see an egg. An dark orangery colored egg hatching in the Pokemon daycare. "Wow. That going to haunt me forever. But whatever." You go down stairs. But right before you could see what mom was doing you have another vision. In this vision you could see a Pokemon siting in the corner of a room with no lights. When your vision was over you find yourself in the hospital under the covers. Your mom and dad were on each side of your bed hollering at the doctors to see if you are ok. Your mother is one of those over protective mothers that make you have bubble rap on when you sit on the chair. And your dad,a fat man who eats McDonald's and plays video games all day long. "Are you ok? Is your head broken?! Is your spine twisted?! Did Eevee push you down the stairs again?" "Mom I'm fine. Your over reacting again. Here use your inhaler." Oh ya your mom uses an inhaler to help herself keep calm when she overreacts too much. "The doctors say that you will be fine in a week."