Chapter 2:A new friend

When you finally come home from the hospital you touch your head to make sure the bump went away. You feel your head and immediately feel a stroke of pain goes down your spine. "Ow". But for now you ignore the pain and try to see if you can get another vision. But you can't. So instead you go outside to the pokemart and buy five pokeballs to catch your vision Pokemon. But before you do that you need to catch your first Pokemon! You head to the grassy area to find a Pokemon. After a few steps you hear a loud squeal. "Catraaaaaa". Your foot seance that something was under it. You lift your foot up and see that you stepped on a Caterpie. It's green blood is running down your foot and beneath it was a thirsty Rattata drinking the dead Caterpies blood. It looks up at you saying "give me that Caterpie. It's dead. Let me eat it". Or that's what you thought it said. Peeling the Caterpie off your foot you hear another loud cry that sounded like a humans,but you continue to peel the rest. After all of the Caterpie is peeled off your foot you,start to head home in disappointment that you didn't get a Pokemon and you wasted your money on pokeballs when you really wanted a pokebox. Opening the front door,a shadow flies into your sight and ran up your steps. Shutting the front door,You hurry upstairs to find the Rattata you fed followed you to your house. "hey there little buddy. Do you want to be my first Pokemon?". The Rattata nodded his head. "ALRIGHT go pokeball". 1....2....3...CAUGHT!!! You have obtained your very first Pokemon,a Rattata. "Ok now I can go to see my vision Pokemon. But I need to find out who and what and where it is".