8

Before you read this chapter there is sexual content so if your not into that feel free to skip the last half of the chapter 😬

Chapter 8

Taehyung's POV

I walked across the backyard to the furthest point from the house "Why are you calling me?" I asked my voice filled with panic "Well you are my fiancé, and you've been missing for almost three weeks Taehyung. I knew you would reach out to Namjoon, he's the only one you trust" I sighed a bit annoyed with my predictable actions.

"Okay...what do you want?" She sighed on the other end, it sounded like she was shutting a door "For you to come back Taehyung...I know that you hate this place and your family...or at least your father. But you left me behind to...Ive known you my whole life and accepted the fact that we were going to get married one day...I guess I just didn't think you had it in you to actually run away"

I looked back and seen everyone in the dinning area eating "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to leave you behind it's just...I needed to get away. I can't live like that anymore...and I know we are suppose to get married and all but...do you even love me like that? Really think about that" she was quiet, I knew I had gotten her wheels turning now. I needed her to understand where I was coming from, if I got her on my side as well as my hyung maybe things would work out in my favor.

"I have to go but think about that and the next time we talk you can give me your answer" before she could say anything else I hung up. I took a deep breath, it was getting cold now as night drew in. I needed to clear my head and really think about my next few moves.

Jungkook's POV

As the night was coming to an end I found myself drowning in my thoughts. I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong or why y/n was more interested in this new guy instead of me...maybe it was just to hard for her to be around me? I sighed and took a sip of my beer, Jimin and Kiki excused themselves and headed to their room. Tae actually went to his room right after we ate, I was thankful but y/n was still worrying about him.

I could feel her eyes on me from across them room. I did my best to ignore her and continue watching the movie that was on. I could see her taking a swig of her own beer and then shifted in her seat. I downed the rest of mine and got up "I think I'm going to go to bed as well" she nodded slowly, I turned and headed towards the kitchen to dispose of my beer bottle and then felt heat on my back.

I turned my head slightly and then felt y/n's hands wrap around my torso. They slowly slid down my chest and then stopped just above the hem of my sweats. Her head resting against my back, I wanted to give in and just take her right there on the counter but I withdrew myself.

"Y/n" I whispered, her hands instantly removing themselves from my body. I turned and looked down at her, she looked back up at me a glimmer of love in her eyes. "I just wanted to feel you" She shamefully admitted catching me off guard, I took a breath and did my best not to smile. Her cheeks looked flush and she let out a small laugh and looked away "Stupid, I know...sorry" she was so flustered by her own actions and words, I was enjoying this view way to much. She ran her fingers through her dark wavy hair and then set her bottle on the counter "Um...good night I guess" she glanced up at me quickly, a small smile tugging at her lips.

I grabbed onto her wrist before she could go anywhere, I could see her chewing at her bottom lip. Her nervous habit. "You can feel more...if you want" she looked up at me wide eyed at first, but when I kept my serious face her eyes twisted into something new. I could feel her hand shaking in my grasp a bit, I brought it to my lips and kissed her fingertips lightly "You know y/n...just because something bad happened to us doesn't mean that it's going to always be bad...it's okay to still want and love each other...you know I'll always be careful with you...I love you y/n..."