Mood Swings

"Shawwnnn!"

"Yeah, babe?"

"Can you come upstairs?"

I wait for a few seconds as I hear his footsteps jogging up the stairs. 

"Yeah?" His curls are all over the place, and I smile to myself. He looks effortlessly perfect.

"Can you get me watermelon?" I give him my best smile, trying to persuade him. I don't think the smile is necessary though because my gigantic baby bump is always enough convincing for him.

"Yeah, of course." He smiles and steps back but I yell out to him again.

"Wait! Can you get me pickles too? And chocolate?" He walks over to the bed and sits down besides me. I turn my head over to him to get a better look.

He smiles and tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear. "How are you feeling?"

"Fat."

"Baby, come on. You know what I mean." I furrow my eyebrows together. 

"So you think I look fat? That's so mean!" I start sobbing uncontrollably, and feel the tears flowing down my face. "Hey! You are not going to start crying again. Stop." "Don't tell me what to fucking do, Shawn!" I yell at him, and he has an annoyed expression on his face which gets me mad. "Are you kidding me! Why are you annoyed with me?"

He takes a deep breath and rests his head on the headboard behind us. "Are you done now?" He closes his eyes as he waits for my response. He looks so cute. I giggle and he opens one eye to look at me. "What?" I smile at him and play with his hair. He hasn't put any gel in it today, so it's still soft. "You're cute." 

"Darling, I love you but your mood swings drive me crazy." He laughs softly as he gets up from the bed, planting a kiss on my forehead. 

"Okay, so watermelon, pickles, and chocolate?" 

"Yeah."

"Okay, I'll be back in 20 minutes. Call me if you need anything, alright?" 

"Okay."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

*•*•*•*•*•*•

hiiii

short chapter, again 

i entered in the watty's so yeah :)

*vote, share, comment, follow!*

byeeee