It's nerf or nothin'!

Sean woke to a loud crash and then a yelp "Fuck-" He quickly hopped out of his bed onto the cold wood floor. Despite it being summer it was still fairly cold and the pelting rain outside wasn't really helping.

The sun was only now rising, casting an orange light all through the room and making small shadows from the rain. It would be calming if not for the fear filling the small irish man at that moment.

Sean gulped, the hairs on his neck standing up. He was the only one in the house. Signe wasn't here and he definitely had no one else in the house.... that he knew of.

His eyes darted around the room as he frantically looked for something to defend himself with. "Maybe it was the neighbors..?" He thought, hoping he was right even though he knew the neighbors where out on holiday.

His eyes settled on the nerf gun that he used to film the Chase video and quickly grabbed it, not that it would help to defend him or anything.

He looked beside him where the door was open a crack. A shadow could faintly be seen plastered on his wall. It was male, fairly muscular and wearing something on his head.

Sean gulped and opened the door a little more, getting a good look at the man in his house. "What the...." he spoke under his breath, extremely confused. The man looked like a carbon copy of him, beard and all.

The more Sean looked at him, he realized that he has small details on his face that Sean did not have. He had bags under his eyes and scar on his lip. He had no tattoos, unlike Sean, but instead a pink and green beaded bracelet on his right wrist. He looked panicked and was searching for something on the floor, muttering under his breath.

Sean tried to lean against the wall, trying to get a good position but he instead leaned on the door pushing it open. "Shit-" was all he could let out before he fell on the floor, making the lookalike jump back in shock.

"Who-" Sean stood up "the fuck are you?!" He screamed slightly, his voice cracking. The stranger looked at him "Uhm...." he looked at Sean's feet and Sean followed suit. The nerf gun. "That's mine..." said the stranger, pointing at it.

Sean rose an eyebrow, trying to ignore his heart beating loud in his ears. "P-pardon?" Was all he could say, making a confused expression. He was panicked. "A fan? A robber? Is there a gas leak?" Sean searched frantically for an explanation but none seemed to fit.

The other man laughed nervously "It's uh... it's my nerf gun bro..." he said, shuffling uncomfortably "Ya know... 'cuz it's my gimmick?" He made an awkward smile, bouncing on his heels and looking at the ground.

Sean was getting more and more confused and slightly frustrated "I'm sorry but I don't know you.... I think?" The more he looked at the man he found him more and more familiar. Maybe it was the looks but he felt like he'd known this person all his life. Was he still asleep?

The stranger tilted his head "I'm Chase. Chase Brody." He spoke "Bro average?" He said, adjusting his cap.

Then it hit Sean. He grabbed his head, running a hand through his uncombed hair. "Chase... brody." He laughed "I'm still asleep right?" He asked "Or are you like... a fan?" Sean didn't feel any of these where true, he knew that he was wrong.

"Jack... I know it's weird but the others did as well so I-I-I don't know..." he began to stutter a little, becoming flustered. He took a step forward to Sean "Look I-"

Sean felt dizzy, overwhelmed even. He felt like this man, or 'Chase', wasn't lying. He took a breath when suddenly the window pane came flying through the hallway, smashing on the impact by the wall. "Jackieboy-man has arrived!"

That was the last thing Sean heard before passing out a loud ringing in his ears.