Hello, Mark.

Make sat on the couch. Chica lay at his side and Henry at his feet, beating his tail on the floor. He had just finished up a livestream and was quite worn out. Screaming at random objects does that to you.

He sighed and lay his head back on the sofa, ignoring the TV and whatever it was talking about. He clicked his tongue and blew raspberries at the ceiling, quite bored.

All of a sudden both dogs lept up bounded over to the glass doors, barking at something. "Hmm?" He turned his head towards the two dogs "What is it? You guys wanna go play?" He asked, glancing up at the clouds. It was cloudier than usual but that wouldn't matter.

He hopped off the couch and pet Chica behind the ears before opening the door. Chica racer out but Henry was hesitant, and that concerned Mark "you okay?" He asked the dog, in a baby voice. The dog whined and looked at Mark.

Mark pet him gently, trying to comfort him. Suddenly, out of the corner of his eye he saw something speed across the back yard and Chica bounding after. "What the...?" Mark muttered, stepping outside slightly.

Henry hid behind him, counting to whine. Mark sighed, walking out of the house. It hadn't dawned on him that maybe the thing in his garden wasn't exactly safe.

The small man peered down to the end of the garden. He saw Chica bouncing around something. The closer he looked he realized it was a person.

Mark felt his heart rate starting to speed up. He looked at Henry behind him and then back at the man. He knew that Chica never trusted anyone just like that. Weird.

Mark took a step back slightly, herding a snap. He stepped on a twig. How cliché. He gulped and looked at the man who spam around. His eyes widened.

"Hello! I'm king of the squirrels!" Spouted the stranger, waving enthusiastically. Mark furrowed his brow, widening his eyes. The man looked like him. Sure his hair was a lot shorter and he only had stubble, but it was barely noticeable under the peanut butter smeared over his face.

Mark watched in awe as the man hopped up and ran over to him, Chica in tow. "It's so nice to finally meet you Mark!" Said the stranger. "I'm king of the squirrels." He repeated, clapping his hands together.

The words had finally made it to Marks head. "What? So... but.... you look....What?" He was overwhelmed with questions and thoughts. How did this person look like him. Was he a doppelgänger? Why did he claim to be king of the squirrels? Why did Chica trust him?

He stared at the man for a minute. He looked exactly like Mark from a long time ago. He felt like this man was a long time companion. "So... you're really...?" He could barely speak. He looked at his feet where Chica was flopping next to him.

"Yup!" He nodded happily. "I'm king of the squirrels!" He shouted, throwing his hands in the air happily. Mark nodded, holding his temples. "But how-" he was cut off by a slurred voice from over the gate. "Does he believe you yet?" Followed by a giggle "ssssh Wil!" Came a slightly computerized voice "He'll here you dude!" It continued.

Mark turned towards the voice and instinctively headed towards the gate. "Uhm...." spoke the self proclaimed king of the squirrels. Mark slowly opened the gate to reveal a large group of men standing around, each looking oddly familiar. "Hello, Mark." A deep voice boomed.