Daithi De Wildcat(SMUT WARNING)

Daithi De Wildcat
(SMUT WARNING)

-

I was going to post a different ship before I posted this but, I keep forgetting and since this was done I just decided to post this.
-

Song Inspired
By 'I Miss The Misery' by 'HaleStorm'
and
'Fuck Me Like You Hate Me' by 'Seether'

-

⚠️ Warnings ⚠️
-ROUGH SEX
-masochism (Oop)

------------------------------------------

It was just another night for everyone not being able to sleep because of the yelling and cursing of Nogla and Tyler. Everyone in the house was annoyed by the two's bickering and some were even thinking about keeping the two away from each other at all times. The rest of the guys were in the living room annoyed and just sitting some talking quietly. Evan let out a sigh and began to say something when they heard a smack. Everyone froze looking at one another before a couple people said something along the lines of "What the fuck was that?" The yelling had stopped.

Nogla and Tyler just stared at each other Nogla brought his hand to his cheek. The slap didn't hurt it just shocked him. Green eyes met blue and Tyler began to apologize to Nogla only do be cut off. "Do that again" "Wait, what?" Was all Tyler replied before Nogla repeated himself. Tyler hesitantly brought his hand up and smacked Nogla again. Tyler stood still waiting for Nogla. Then Nogla went back to yelling at Tyler what was going on before he slapped Nogla by accident.

The guys were stunned in the living-room not know what to say, kind of relived to hear yelling again.

Tyler after yelling some more cornered Nogla to the wall. Nogla grabbing Tylers shirt pulling him into a messy kiss. Tyler caught of guard by it was froze then melted into the kiss. Nogla gripped Tylers shoulders before Tyler pulled away from the kiss Tyler let his hand go to Nogla's leg rubbing up and down before smacking it. A moan let itself out of Nogla. Tyler going to the part between Nogla's shoulder and neck sucking it lightly before biting down hard, hard enough to draw blood, not a lot of blood just a little. He looked down at the bitemark was bleeding slightly and now bruising. Tyler grabbed Nogla pushing him down onto the bed then started to rip both his and Nogla's clothes off. Tyler not really preparing Nogla's ass. He just pushed in. Nogla let out a moan of pain and pleasure. Tyler began to fuck his friend's ass roughly. Tyler began to bite his friend's neck once more. Nogla's began to moan loudly he couldn't focus on anything the only think filling his mind was the pleasure he felt. Tyler put his hands around Nogla's neck and began to tighten his grip just enough to hear a choked moan. Literally. A gasp was heard over the loud sounds of skin slapping, Tyler looked down to his friend and slowed down. "Are you-" Tyler was cut off by Nogla "What are you doing?" Their eyes met for brief moment before Tyler picked back up where he left off. After couple more minutes of rough thrusts and more harsh bitings Nogla came with a hard orgasm ass clinching around Tyler's dick causing Tyler to cum in Nogla with a loud groan. Harsh breathing could be heard. Tyler shift a bit before pulling out, "Sorry for slapping you earlier." Was all Tyler could say as he looked to his friend. "It okay." Nogla replied between breaths.

The rest of the guys were just frozen as they stared at the hallway in shock on what they just heard. "Did you-" Ohm was cut off by Brian, "Yes Ohm we all heard what just happened." "Holy fuck." (Delirious) "Yep." (Brian)

-

Sorry it ending shitty, I started writing this (June 2) and I got some serious writers block and finally finished (June 3)
But I'm posting this on (June 13)