You Can Tell Me Anything

Vanessa's POV:

I was very in my head on the way home from the mall. Why did they suggest we were on a date? Why did they ask if I was her girlfriend? Is Brooke Lynn gay?
We got to my place and Brooke ran home to get her clothes. I went up to my room to get some stuff put away. There were still tons of boxes to be unpacked. I sat on my bed and tons of thoughts raced through my mind. The loudest one being: 'Should I tell her?' What if I make things weird? What if she wasn't gay and those girls were just bitches? I mean I'm sure that they are bitches. What if I told her and scared her away? I rested my head in my hands and got lost in thought. It wasn't until I heard the doorbell ring that I was brought back to reality.

"Hi, Brooke Lynn," I heard my mom say, "Vanessa is in her room."

I heard footsteps and then there was a knock on my door.

"Come in, Hoe!"

"Now what would you have done if I was your mom??" Brooke Lynn said laughing.
"My mom doesn't knock." I shrugged.

Brooke laughed and sat on my bed next to me.
"Are you ok?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" I replied.

"The bullies, you were quiet on the way home."

"I don't like that they came for you like that. You're the sweetest."

"It wasn't always like that. We used to be friends up until last summer. But then they started picking fights with the rest of us. The final straw was when they told everyone that I was a lesbian. That's why they said that today. I've never had a boyfriend or been interested in any guy at school. So, they told everyone I was gay, and I was bullied really bad."

I stayed silent.

"What's on your mind?" she asked me

I hesitated.

"You can tell me anything." She smiled sweetly.

"Are you gay?" I squeaked.

"I'm honestly not sure. My parents are super conservative so it wouldn't go well with them if I was. But I know that I'm not like most girls my age. I thought I was picky, but now I'm not sure."

I felt relief at her words. This was good. But I wondered what made her question things.

"I am." I said. She looked at me curiously, "Gay." I added. She was quiet and I was nervous, "is that okay?" I added.

"Vanessa, I said you could tell me anything." She smiled. "This changes nothing."

Phew. Okay, that's out there.

Brooke Lynn's POV:

"Truth or dare?" I said, finally breaking the silence.

"Ummm.... shit. Dare, Mary."
"I dare you to go skinny dipping with me later in my pool." I said, "my parents go to bed at 10pm sharp. So, we will do it then."

"Let's do it." She smiled. "Are you hungry? We can get pizza and watch a move?"

That's exactly what we did. We sat on her bed and watched the movie White Chicks. Every now and then I'd catch Vanessa looking at me, and then she'd catch me looking at her. I couldn't help it. She's beautiful. I was a little nervous though. Skinny dipping was going to be a huge step for me as I've never been naked with another person.

10pm hits and I get up and look over to my house in time to see the lights click off.

"Alright, let's go." I smiled.

We walk downstairs, out the door, and over to my back yard. Vanessa wastes no time. She rips her shirt over her head and takes her shorts off so she's only in panties and a bra. They were a matching set. Red with black lace. My mouth watered. No, Brooke, stop.

I removed my shirt and shorts as well. My undergarments weren't matching, but they were still cute. I looked up and she was staring.

"Yes?" I asked, feeling my face blush.
"Brooke Lynn, you are gorgeous." Vanessa smiled.

I just smiled back. Why was I so comfortable with this girl? I've known her for all of a day and a half, but I feel like I've known her my whole life.

Vanessa took off her bra, revealing her perfect breasts, and my heart began to race. Finally, she discarded her panties, and slipped herself into the pool. I saw her shudder.

I followed suit. Wow it definitely was kind of chilly. I stayed by the wall, instinctively covering myself. Vanessa swam over to me. She grabbed my arms and wrapped them around her, and then she wrapped her arms around my neck. I pulled her close. Her skin was against mine.

"Brooke Lynn."

"Vanessa."

"Can I kiss you?"

The next thing I knew, I was pressing my lips to hers. I've never had a boyfriend, but I've been kissed, and it's never felt like this. It was passionate, but soft. It was the best thing I've ever experienced.

We broke the kiss and smiled at each other.

"We should probably get out..." I said softy, but we didn't move. I just kept looking into Vanessa's eyes.

We did get out after about 5 more minutes though. We didn't want to take a chance on my mom or dad finding us. We grabbed our clothes and made our way back to Vanessa's room. Once we had our pajamas on, we crawled in her bed. We laid there facing at us. I didn't know what was going to happen next for us. But tonight, I was experiencing pure bliss. We fell asleep quickly, and I felt safe.