Extra Information

Hello,
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has read through my speech on art, I really hope that everyone enjoyed reading it just as much I enjoyed writing and performing it.

I have written another speech awhile ago in regards for mental health ect.
I was just wondering if people would be interested in reading something like that or not.
It is a speech very close to heart and whereas this art speech was ideally my first speech for my GCSE last year, I ended up redoing a similar idea but with the stigma on mental health instead because it was a deeper subject and a bit more personal.

So, overall what I'm trying to get to is; would anybody like me to post such a speech or?
It is a deep one and I did put a lot of thought into it and I was quite pleased with the final outcome of it.

However, I did also put a lot of effort into this speech as well because art is a wonderful hobby and I love it. Personally, I overall prefer drawing mainly because I get lost in the movement of the pencil, to create something unique from imagination. Truthfully speaking, in my personal opinion; I believe that drawing helps with mental health because I like to draw to take my mind off stuff that stresses me out.

Sorry got a little side tracked then, anyway what I'm trying to get to is the point that art can subsequently be linked to helping with mental illness. So what I thought is that I guess it would make sense if I wrote the mental health speech in adjacent to this speech?

It would be nice to know what everyone thinks of the two different yet linked speeches that I conducted for my GCSE English exam let year (class of 2018).

- Lucy 🎀