SOPHIA - Mature Content

Part I

The air is thick and the music is loud. The bass echoes in your chest, and the people around you are a bit blurry. You take the last sip of your drink, and already, a waitress comes over with another one.

"From the tall guy at the bar," she says in your ear over the noise.

You look over, and a tall handsome guy casually waves at you. You smile and take a sip. As you do that, he gets up and walks towards you. On any other night, you would've come in together, but not tonight. No, you both decided to spice things up a bit.

"Hey there, gorgeous," Shawn says on one side of your face as he presses your other ear shut with his finger, his massive hand on the side of your face. "Are you enjoying that drink?"

"I am, thank you so much, papi," you say as you turn around so your back is against him.

"Papi? Hablas español?" he says in a Spanish that's too good compared to what you remember him being able to speak.

"Si! Soy Cubana," you say, trying to see how well he can keep up.

You get your answer as he stands back a little and put his hands on your hips. You both start dancing against each other, and you know you're acting like strangers, but his hands know your body so well. He gets closer to your face again to say:

"So, do you come here often?"

"I didn't use to, but since I'm single now... I've been going out a bit more."

"Oh yeah? So, it's important for you I know you're single, eh?" you hear his voice say seductively in your ear.

His breath is warm against your neck, and his lips brush against your ear, like he wants to bite but isn't sure if he should. You turn your head slightly to look at him, and smirk. You start swaying your hips to the rhythm of the reggaeton and grinding on his leg. His hands are on your hips and move with you as you roll them back and forth. You can feel his desire build, both with how much he presses your ass against his croth, and what you feel on it.

A few songs play and you both keep dancing together, grinding and swaying hips, hands on each other, but with a bit of restraint. You're still acting like you're strangers. Shawn finally brings his hand back to the side of your face to plug your eat and speak in the other:

"Guapa, how about we get out of here."

You run your hand on the front of his skinny jeans, and simply reply:

"Ay papi, no hay tiempo."

You push his chest so he takes a few steps back. You take his hand in yours and guide him to the bathroom. You know this club has one bigger private bathroom in the back, so you both slip in there.

It's poorly lit, and the music is muffled, but you can still feel the beat of the bass resonate in your chest. Shawn pushes you against the wall, but his hand is behind your head so you don't get hurt. He wants to be in control. He buries his finger in your hair and plants his lips on yours. He's moving forcefully, and his second hand is already trying to hike up your dress. You push him off, away from the wall, so he can't touch you. As he takes a few steps back, he lands against the opposing wall and supports himself against it. You look at him, he's staring at you. He bites his bottom lip and shakes his head a bit before pulling you against him. Still making out, you undo his belt buckle and unzip his jeans. You kneel in front of him to bring his pants down just a bit and run your hands under his shirt, all over his abs. You look up, and see Shawn's head against the wall, his eyes are closed and he's breathing heavily. You bring down his boxer briefs and grab his dick. You look up and lick your lips as you lock eyes with him.