𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 14

𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 14, 2015
𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊

"I heard about what had happened to you, are you good?" My crush Damien asked me. "Yea," I slightly smiled. "You sure, because I know people who know people, who know your father, we'll put a bounty on his ass if he ever tried some dumb shit on you," he stated and I laughed. "You sound like my dad," I spoke.

"You doing anything tonight?" He asked, "um no, but if you tryna take me out, you gotta have my father's permission." I told him. "I know, I like how protective he is of you, because you know they going crazy in Florida and Canada with them 2 girls missing, shits sad," he explained and I nodded.

"You walking to yo crib today?" He asked. "No, my dad is getting one of his guys to come get me," I replied and he nodded, then I closed my locker. "Well I guess I can walk you to class then," he suggested. "Thanks," I told him and we both smiled.

"Deyjah," somebody called as me and Damien both turned around, it was Johnathan and I moved behind Damien. "You're not supposed to be near me," I spoke. "Look I'm sorry about the other day, that was rude of me to do in front of your dad," he spoke and I didn't respond.

"Say something Dey, you know I don't mean no harm. You know me," he added. "Yo, don't you gotta class to go to? If she don't wanna speak to you then you know what that means, move along," Damien spoke up. And Johnathan started laughing, "On Crip you better watch your back" Johnathan spoke and Damien shook his head and Johnathan walked away. Damien turned around and looked down at me. "You good?" He asked and I nodded, I wrapped my arms around him. "Thank you," I softly spoke.

"Don't worry bout it mamas, you know I got you always," he stated and I looked up at him and smiled, then we started to head to our class. He walked me to class, we were a little late but he spoke to my teacher about what had happened and Mr. German let us pass, then Damien left off to his class.

2 hours later

It's finally lunch break, and I sat in the cafeteria with a few of my friends. "Here comes your boo," one of my friends teased and I shook my head at them. "What y'all over here talking about?" Damien asked as he came up to our table and stood behind me, my best friend got up and moved to the other side so Damien can sit down next to me.

"Nothing, maybe we talking about you. Maybe we not talking about you. What you want it to be Mr. Damien Young," my best friend Liyah spoke playing around with him, and we all laughed and looked at Damien. He shrugged his shoulders and looked at me. "Anyways, why is Johnny acting so weird all of sudden?" My friend Shayla asked. We all shrugged, "like how you all of sudden into Dey? Like its not making since," she added.

They all nodded with her and I just looked away and focused my attention outside zoning out not listening to the conversation for 20 minutes.

"Deyjah!" I heard one of the girls call out, I snapped out of it and all I saw was Damien beating Johnathan face in. I got up quickly and tried to back them away from each. "Stop," I whined.

Damien stepped in front of me, some guys were holding Johnathan back and grabbed Damien's arms so he wouldn't continue. "If I ever hear you touching on Deyjah again, I'll kill you my fucking self!" Damien shouted in anger. "Damien stop, its not worth it," I whined. And the guys took Johnathan out of the cafeteria. Damien sat down in front of me as I stayed standing and I looked at the girls.

"What happened?" I asked. "We were just talking, and I told them the full details that you gave me of what Johnny did to you," Liyah explained. "Then Damien flipped and beat the shit out of Johnathan." Shayla added. All of a sudden cops came in and took Damien. Damien looked back at me, "I'll be fine," he spoke and I nodded.

The lunch bell rung, I got up from the table and ran to the front of school and looked through the office window, Damien noticed me and gave me a small smile, then he mouthed 'I'll be ok' and I nodded. I opened the office door and ran towards him and held onto him.

"Dey I'm good, I may be hand cuffed, but they're not arresting me. I might get suspended or expelled though. Depending on the damage I may have made on Johnathan," he explained. "Ok, just let me know," I spoke and he smiled at me. "I don't know why I waited this long to ask you this, but will you be my girlfriend? I like to see how much you care for me," he explained then Johnathan walked out of the principals office. He looked over at us then he focused his attention on me as he continued to walk out of the office.

I looked at Damien, "ignore him," he stated. "Yes, I also like how much you care for me as well. You literally fought Johnathan for me, I wish you wouldn't have done that due to the consequences you have to deal with from the principal," I answered. He nodded with a smile, "I hear you. Go to class, I'll be fine," he spoke. "Ok" I replied as I gave him one last hug.

I got up and walked out the office, as soon I as I walked out, Johnathan popped up out of nowhere. "Hey baby girl," he spoke. I continued to walk to my class and didn't say a word to him, I have nothing to say to him.