Chapter 2

Jennie's POV

When I wake up I saw myself laying in a bed. I look around and I noticed that this is not my room. I try to sit but my head hurts.

"You're awake already"Rosè said then she walk towards me"Are you okay, Unnie?"She asked worriedly"W-what happened?"I asked"You didn't remember anything?"She asked then I nod. But before she can start her sentence Jisoo and the others go inside the room.

"Jen,are you okay now?"Jisoo unnie asked then I nod"W-what happen unnie?"I asked them then she sigh "Jen,we saw you unconscious at the garden,we don't know what happened to you"Jisoo explained"I remembered that there are 3 guys approached me at the locker then they forced me to go with them and after that I dont remember anything"I explain then they nod"I'm sorry I left you there unnie"Rosie said while lowering her head"No its not your fault Rosie"I said while smiling then she hugged me.

"Do you know the 3 guys?"Taehyung asked me then I shook my head"No, but I can remember them if I see them again"I said then they nod"Just rest now Jen later we will go home"Oppa said then I nod.

Earlier when the 3 guys are tying me on the chair someone punch the black haired guys but I didn't saw the person because the person wore a mask and my vision got blurry.

I wonder who's that person. I want to meet that person again because that person saved my life.

Someone's POV

"What happened?!"Their leader asked them angrily"Someone came so we didn't finished our job"The tall guys said"How many person came?"Their leader asked"Only one"the tall guy replied while lowering his head "Bullshit!you all lost because of a one person?!What the fvck are you doing huh?!"Their leader shouted"Dude,that person is so strong but dont worry we have a plan"The other guy said while smirking.

"No,I will just do my plan!"Their leader said while smirking.

'Fall on my trap kitten' Their leader thought.

Jennie's POV

When I wake up it's already morning. I look at my phone and it's already 7 in the morning I quickly sit up and I notice that I'm on my room already. Ow I think oppa carried me last night.

I do my morning routine then I wear my outfit for today.

I go to our dining table then I join my family eating breakfast

"Ohhh I heard what happened yesterday,are you okay now Jen?"Dad asked me then I nod"Yes dad,Im fine"I replied"Oppa did you carried me last night?"I asked oppa then he shook his head"Nope,someone carried you last night"Oppa said while playfully smirking"Who?"I asked"She's a good person,Jen dont worry"Dad said then I look them they are smiling widely. What the heck is happening?

.....

"Unnie who carried me last night?"I asked jisoo unnie. We're now here at our room."Oh yeah its lisa who carried you"Jisoo said while smirking "what's with that look?"I asked then giggle"You're blushing"She teased then I glared her"Duh why will I blush?she just carried me"I said then I look away.