Replacement Date

Silly's P.O.V

I ran home happy ready for my date. I never been on one since Adam is my first boyfriend.  I did my make up to enhance my natural beauty. I picked out the perfect dress with a jean jacket to go over. I smiled as I put on my white vans and wait. I sit and wait for him to text me back.

I sit for 30 minutes goes into 1 hour.... Then 2.... I check my phone and I finally get a message from him. My smile quickly fades seeing what he said.

"Oops sorry babe have some stuff with the guys planned I totally forgot. Maybe next time😘 love ya"

I flopped back on my bed as a few tears came down. I wiped my face and made sure I didn't ruin my make up. I walked over to Jackson's and knocked on the door.

He opened it and could tell I was sad. He pulled me into a hug and I instantly felt relaxed. He closed the door and brought me to the couch. I snuggled close being sad and all. He looked down running his fingers through my hair.

"He doesn't deserve you Sil" He said rubbing my back. She smiled a bit. I didn't get alot of compliments so it was nice.

We sat up and ate ice cream as we watched a bunch of throw backs and chick flicks.

Best Replacement Ever.

I fall asleep curled up in his arms. I cuddled him close as I slept thinking he was a teddy bear. I slept peacefully with the warm blanket and the warm embrace.

I wake up and see Jackson starring  down at me seeming to be zoning out. "Hey Jackson" I said wiping my eyes.

He shook his head and waved "Hey Silly". He had a bright smile. "You wanna stop by your house before school for your clothes?"

I nodded. We went to my house and I cleaned my self up and got dressed. We walked to school and critiqued all the movies we watched last night.

Once we got to school I saw Adam talking to his friends by the lockers like he usually does. He saw me and walked up to me. He hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek "Hey Baby~" he said in my ear.

I could see Jackson rolling his eyes from behind him. I did the same and pushed him away "You left me last night. You said you finally have a official date with me but you rain checked like always!" I said angry

He sighed "I told you I had something to with the guys ok?" he said in a irritated voice. He walked up to her ear and he said "Your lucky your even with me. So be happy with whatever I do" he said smirking then looking at her

I huffed and walked away. I stormed to the art room. I sighed and started to paint on a canvas I've been working on.

I paint usually to stop myself and calm down when I'm angry. I painted a self portrait.

I've been working on this for a while in class and I'm almost done and ready to enter it into the school's contest for the local artists

•¥• Next Chapter gonna have  Jackson's Point of View •¥•