12.

Arielle Chanel.

Me and Renae were currently on our way to her house, it was Auntie Mandy's birthday tomorrow and she was doing a dinner dance to celebrate; My family from New Jersey are coming too

I haven't spoken to Dave in 3 days, he hasn't made the effort to contact me and I haven't too. Renae doesn't know because I'm still hurting and I'm not ready to talk about it, she knows that somethings up but she won't force me to tell her about it only when I'm ready; this is why I appreciate her so much.

I know when I see Dave it's gonna get real awkward but I'll just act like he's not there and I hope he doesn't try and talk to me because I will fumble.

We finally arrive at the house and I see Julien moving some stuff we're taking to hotel suite for the party tomorrow me and Renae end up helping him.

"Hey sis" Julien says hugging me.

"Hey jules"

"You good?"

"Always good big brother" I say playfully rolling my eyes.

"That's what I like to hear aight" he says smiling.

I go up to Renaes room to settle my bags down before going back downstairs. As I'm walking down the all texting Reece back letting him know I'm at Renees House safely I bump into a firm figure and drop my phone.

"Shit" I hiss.

I look up to be met by the infamous eyes that belong to Dave,

I look up at him receiving an unreadable facial expression. We stay looking at each other for 5 seconds before he walks away. Shit. I guess this is it then? He didn't even utter a word, clearly I wasn't missed.

You can really tell by the way a person acts when you're not on good terms with them, how they actually feel about you.

He looked real good too with his freshly braided hair. This man was truly something else, to bad we will most probably never speak again so cheers to us.

Me and Dave are both stubborn and two stubborn people will not work when it comes to resolving issues. Pushing all my thoughts to aside I meet Renae in the kitchen hunting for something in the cupboard.

"What's your hungry ass looking for"

"Food nigga"

"Let's go and get something to eat then" I suggest just wanting to be away from Daves presence if he staying any longer.

"Now you're talking"

"Go and ask Dave what he wants from Chick'Fil'A" she adds. I pause not knowing what to say or do I'm really trying to avoid any sort of contact from him. I don't blame Renae because she doesn't know what's going on between us. I chicken out and text him instead. Much more easier, less exercise up and down the stairs and less awkwardness. We call this one rational thinking..