3: The Beloved Parents

"My dear, Please, take your seat. " The delicate woman-beautiful and fierce, his mother, Kuroko Ritsu. She let out a warm smile as she motioned her child to come. "I almost make a quick stride into your room when you're presence is still not here. My dearest, hurry up and sit down beside me."

" Mother, welcome back." Tetsuya said not expecting his mother to be here.

What will he expect anyway, this one is always on the run for different kind of places because she loves to travel a lot. His mother never stay in one place for too long, even when he was still a child she always running there and there and there. An endless cycle of travelling unless she is pregnant with another child. Too bad, he is the last one she carried.

" Look at you, we don't see each other for five months and you are already this handsome."

" Mother, you're beautiful as ever. "

" My son, don't flatter your mother so much. We don't want to see her grow another head right. " The voice is deep and authoritative but with underlying tone of playfulness.

The master of this mansion, a second child and currently chairman of Blue Emerald Garden Corporation, Kuroko Masamune. A handsome man looking like in his thirties rather than of his real age. He is wearing his signature glasses that everyone knows it's a gift from the woman beside him, his one and only beloved wife. From all of the eleven siblings, Tetsuya closely looks identical with his father's face. Both of them are expressionless individuals.

"What did you say? You four eyes of a man always like to bully this woman! I will make you pay millions for that right away. "

" My money is yours my wife. "

" Of course it's mine, I am your wife and mistress of this mansion."

" I don't need to pay you millions for bullying you and I'm not bullying you in the first place. You're overacting a little my wife."

" Who's overacting huh.."Ritsu began, smiling sweetly toward the man. " Am I overacting? Are you suggesting that we don't need to stay on the same bed anymore. I am fine with it my beloved husband. "

Masamune stared.

" Want to sleep beside me?" Still with her scheming mind, she goes on. " I like to have another orphanage in Kyoto."

Everyone would like to rolled up their eyes at the old couple interaction. It is known their way of loving each other are completely not so ordinary. Using the money, materials and bribing are one their techniques of flirting.

People left wondering aimlessly, if the two really love each other for real? Or everything is for the sake of fame and wealth? Though they already had a lot of children.

Weird, weird, weird.

Tetsuya ignored his parents usual way of affections and sat on the empty chair for him. Then pick up his own choice of foods that mostly vegetables dishes with small portions of meat.He could feel his older brothers gaze at him.

"Do you want to say something dear brothers?" He started, not caring of turning his head to look at them. At some point he have an idea of what they would likely to say.

"Tetsuya are you planning not to greet your grandmother?"

" Grandmother..." Tetsuya glanced at the other end of long table.