Chapter 9

---After Your Call With Greyson---

*phone rings*

You: *picks it up* Hello? Who is this?

Justin: Hey, it’s Justin.

You: Oh. What do you want? (-_-)

Justin: Nothing. Just disturbing you.

You: I’m gonna put this down. Good nigh-…

Justin: Wait! Sorry! I just wanna ask you something.

You: What?

Justin: Can I pick you up tomorrow?

You: What? No! You don’t even know where I live! And besides, someone’s already pickin’ me up tomorrow.

Justin: Who? That Greyson dude again?

You: Yeah.

Justin: Nope. I’ll pick you up tomorrow. That’s an order.

You: Argh! And who are you to give me orders?

Justin: I’m just the type of boy who can do anything just to get what he wants.

You: (Friekin’ blackmailer!) Sorry, but you don’t know where I live.

Justin: *laughs* Have you tried looking at the left window of your room?

You: (Don’t tell me…) *you looked at your left window and you saw another window opposite of your room, and what’s worse was you saw Justin there holding his phone, looking at you, and waves his hand*

Justin: It seems to me that you don’t know your neighbors very well.

You: (Now what?!)

Justin: So, tomorrow?

You: Yeah right. *ends call then looks at Justin in the opposite room*

Justin: *waves and smiles at you then drops out of sight*

You: *sighs* Sorry Greyson. I just had to. *and you text Cody and Greyson that you can’t come to school with them tomorrow because Justin’s picking you up*

(And then you go to sleep, without having your mind relieved from every stress that the first day of school brought to you.)

---The Next Morning---

(You wake up and washed yourself and got ready for school. After eating your breakfast, you brushed your teeth and packed your things and walk to the door leading outside the house, where you found Justin sitting on his car, which was the legendary Bugatti Veyron, your dream car that you only saw on magazines.)

You: *freezes* Woah!

Justin: What?

You: *open-mouthed*

Justin: *smiles* Never saw anything like it?

You: *shook your head left to right*

Justin: Just go inside! *pushes you inside the car then enters next*

You: *staring at the car’s interior* Oh my gosh, is this real?

Justin: What d’yah think? Fasten your seatbelt. This is gonna be a fast ride. *winks at you*

---After 5 minutes---

Justin: *stops the car* We’re here.

You: You’re kidding me.

Justin: Why don’t you try to look outside?

You: *looks outside, then steps outside of the car* Oh my gosh. The magazine was right. Bugatti’s are hell fast.