𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓇𝑒𝓃 • 𝐸𝒶𝓇𝓁 • 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝒽𝓊𝑒

"Easier thought than said, but easier said than done."

∆NAME∆Warren Earl Donahue

∆NAME∆
Warren Earl Donahue

∆NICKNAME(S)∆
Wren (Only used by his younger sister and brother)

∆AGE∆
20-25

∆GENDER∆
Male

∆SEXUALITY∆
Heterosexual

∆APPEARANCE∆
Henry Cavill (as his slightly younger self)

∆APPEARANCE∆Henry Cavill (as his slightly younger self)

∆STAR SIGN∆Taurus

∆STAR SIGN∆
Taurus

∆PERSONA∆
He portrays himself as a hardened businessman. The hardworking, direct, serious Wren takes up space in a room, and not just physically but with his character, too. You can tell he is confident, and knows what he's doing, but it isn't egotistic or cocky, there's a subtle humbleness to his being despite what he builds himself up to be. It's clear he can survive the cutthroat world we live in, and will always have a seat with the powerful people in the room.

Even though people expect him to be aggressive and relentless, which Wren can be if the situation demands it, often he is more friendly and polite. Not many have the honor of getting close to him where more of his true character shines through, making him a hidden enigma most people cannot wait to dig their claws into.

∆ANIMA∆
Deep down, Wren is caring and accommodating. He is great with social cues and is a great smooth talker, but he is too good of a person to get himself into sticky situations where he would need to apply that skill. Even though he has a pretty harsh career in business, he knows how to navigate it though using his social intelligence in that field. Though, when hard decisions need to be made, it weighs on him as he chooses what to do. Occasionally he will find himself dreading to go to work, rather than enjoying it.

If you become one of the lucky people who get a chance to truly understand Wren, you'll find him to be charmingly kindhearted and someone who works to support the people he comes to care about. That doesn't mean getting to know him is an easy feat, and getting to know him deep down can be a long, grueling process. He has the tendency to shut down his more receptive and sensitive side when just getting to know people, making it challenging to connect with him initially. His job trained him to be more distant and aloof, to a certain degree, when interacting with strangers and other people, which takes a little time to wear off.

However, if you can persist and get to know him, you'll have a steadfast and loyal companion for the upcoming years.

∆LIKES∆
- Diplomacy and Negotiation. It's his favorite part of his job, even though it can sometimes be a little frustrating at times.
- Reading. He loves reading, whether it is news and current events or mystery and thriller novels, Wren is all over it.
- Mornings. Even though this is a rare trait nowadays, the young man is a fan of the morning rush and starting out his day. Coffee and croissants have become a morning routine for him.

∆DISLIKES∆
- Decisions that can be detrimental on both sides. He doesn't like feeling as though he's playing god. Even though he knows he can't satisfy everyone, he genuinely wishes he could.
- Long bus/train/car rides. They make him antsy and impatient, even with his long fuse. This is the one thing that grinds down on his nerves.
- Unnecessary pressure. It's fine and good if stress is on someone when something needs to be done, but when it is applied just because it doesn't sit well with him. A lot of the time he'll put off what needs to be done because of the unnecessary pressure out of spite (he'll still finish it, though)!

∆FAMILY∆
Annalyn Donahue - Mother, 56
Barton Donahue - Father, 54
Reeve Donahue - Sister, 18