Entry 4

Chiller is showing signs of finally waking today, he, in fact, woke up for a good minute before going back to sleep. This has seemed to ease Cooler just a bit now to see that Chiller is most likely going to be ok, I understand why he must be worrying so much, Chiller was one of his youngest students so he and Siber were almost like his sons to him, quite possibly still are.

December seemed to be quite pleased with how Chiller has been recovering, with how he's been so protective and worried about him it's starting to make me wonder if he's infatuated with him. I already know Chiller is...he's been so for a long while just "in the closet" about it as other's call it. 

Mist seemed to be really hyper after I told him the news about his bother while Leo seemed to be relaxed and a tad more at ease to hear that his stepbrother is recovering much better now. Leo still seems bugged by something though aside what happened to his brother and I still have yet to figure it out but I know he'll tell me eventually due to his integrity soul, that human always does, he is my son, after all, I raised him to be as honest with me as possible. 

December has been working on the voice file a lot more now, he must be more motivated to do so. Seeing Chiller's health improving most likely raised his mood a bit more and made him be able to think more clearly than he was able to earlier. I trust he'll do great on the file as he is rather intelligent when it comes to technology and many other things, though I am prepared for Chiller's voice to be much different then what it used to be, after all, no one can make an exact replica of something there will always be a difference even if it's barely noticeable.

Zero was found a few day's ago we tried to get some light on Yami's location from him, unfortunately, he didn't tell us a thing. Frieza even tried fighting him to make speak as he's been wanting to kill that ape (I'm thinking it's hidden anger for the trouble she has caused his brother) but the Frost Demon just barely managed to slip away from him, this has caused him to be a bit "snappy" as they say, most likely being annoyed that he got away before he could kill him or get info...most likely the first option.

Payton and Yami have yet to be found yet as well as Zero now since he got away, but I'm not too focused on that at the moment since Chiller is finally showing signs of waking my only concern is my son.