Mystery guy visits

Sarah's POV
I had just turned in my sleep when I felt someone's hands touching my cheek. I jump out of my sleep and when I saw the unusually strange figure standing in front of me I almost scream but he quickly covered my mouth.

"OK am a remove my hands from your mouth now, do you promise not to scream?", asked the man holding me from behind in my bed with his hand over my mouth.

I nodded my head slowly.

" Who are you?", I asked standing up from my bed.

"You don't remember me am hurt", he said knitting his eyes before continuing. "I was the one who saved you from that freak in the dark Alley a year ago and the one who had to drive you home Friday night after you careless bounce into me with your friend. I realize you were in no condition to drive. I even had to carry you and your friend to the couch."

"Forgive me but I don't remember it like that, I drove us home."

"Of course....you remember what I told you to remember, all of you."

"What, what did you do to us."

"Nothing I just made you and the two others forget about me because I wasn't sure I would of want to meet you but for some reason I had to come see you today. I had this unusual craving for your scent and since I returned your underwear I had to come here to get your scent some other way."